Should the Lakers trade Kobe?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

i don't see how nikka would want to keep deng, noah, and boozer when they can get kobe.

regardless of the situation.

plus with kobe here after rose returns,..it lets rose ramp up.

without all the abuse after injury in a comeback. as kobe will command the attention needed for rose to get off.

plus this isn't mike brown's culture,..it is thibs culture.

i guess you dudes especially tremont ol loser culture minded ass,..just wants to see the bulls in the cellar, from rose's injury like when minnie's pg went down.

i guess he wants to humanize the chicago based mod here and the chicago contingent of bulls fans.

also,...i wanna see kobe here, now and real talk,..i don't want him here after the fact like bo or ken griffey.

i want my damn black#24 bulls jersey and some kobe bulls black j's, too.

fukk what you heard,...y'all some defeatist attitude types.

art barr

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
i guess you dudes especially tremont ol loser culture minded ass,..just wants to see the bulls in the cellar, from rose's injury like when minnie's pg went down.

i guess he wants to humanize the chicago based mod here and the chicago contingent of bulls fans.

also,...i wanna see kobe here, now and real talk,..i don't want him here after the fact like bo or ken griffey.

art barr

Practically and feasibility are two concepts that elude you completely.

Daps
with rose out,....you have kobe,....

what part about that don't you understand.

so the bulls should tank nezt season and not get the one piece they really need, in an sg for rose. for three easily replaceable parts in noah/booz/deng,...

those three players are easily replaceable,....

you don't get a chamce to get a kobe every season.

in the wake of the questionmark of rose's absence.

you trade those three and particulars for kobe,..period!!

art barr
:what:

what part of:

watson
bean
korver
taj
asik

will put kobe in a worse position than he's in now.... dont you understand?

bulls are not tankin.....

its not about them being indivudally replaceable, its bout the fact that by adding kobe (on decline) with his salary and guttin the entire bulls startin frontcourt by doin so.... is just an unrealistic and illogical option. the domino effect that will ensue will just paralyze the bulls franchise.....

Daps
i don't see how nikka would want to keep deng, noah, and boozer when they can get kobe.

regardless of the situation.

plus with kobe here after rose returns,..it lets rose ramp up.

without all the abuse after injury in a comeback. as kobe will command the attention needed for rose to get off.

plus this isn't mike brown's culture,..it is thibs culture.

art barr
why are you confusin a 'defeatist/loser culture minded attitude' with a 'realistic/logical attitude'?

this isn't a vid game pro-hypo fantasy trade world..... this is REAL LIFE. come back down to it.... and then reply to me with some gawddamn sense

:wow:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is either pissy drunk or smoking meth with this bullshyt trade talk.

Like I said before that trade would fukk up both teams. Why the fukk would the Lakers trade Kobe only to receive two front court players who aren't as good as the ones the yalready got and become even weaker at the perimeter.