Should this Steelers player get charged with attempted murder?

Taco

All Star
Daps
Brady was leading his WRs like Edelmen into devastaging hits.
Manning did the same with Austin Collie, ended that man's career
He never said he was perfect tho. Name a qb who hasn’t gotten their receiver lit up. He’s just saying the defensive player shouldn’t take all the blame.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He never said he was perfect tho. Name a qb who hasn’t gotten their receiver lit up. He’s just saying the defensive player shouldn’t take all the blame.
He did that shyt so often though, Welker and Edelmen he had no concern.
Peyton didn't give a damn about Collie or Stokeley.

It started with Elway, but he was a one off, he just didn't give a damn about Shannon or his WRs safety.

Joe, Steve, and Kelly would try to protect their guys.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brady was leading his WRs like Edelmen into devastaging hits.
Manning did the same with Austin Collie, ended that man's career
no QB is going to play 20+ years and not have some hospital balls, but no, Brady was not actively getting his WRs lit up on regular basis, that's a lie

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I guarantee the first DB who just lets a dude make a catch, will probably give up a game winning/losing TD because of fear of getting fined,suspended,ejected...and all hell is going to break lose.

It does set a bad precedent, cause the other way is gonna go is cats are going to accept they're going to pay a price for the hit, and make sure it counts.

but seriously, from a football standpoint what was he supposed to do?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats a solid fair hit to me.
QBs used to care and be selective about throwing passes with their WRs going into danger.
Now QBs, like Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, don't give a damn about these recievers.
Manning was terrible!! It’s one of the reasons I’m team Brady. Guy almost got Austin Collie killed

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The title is some of the most bytch made shyt I ever read. Edit that goofball shyt do not turn this site into Reddit

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what the defender is supposed to do there. Didn't look like he was leading with his helmet and he was going low. If Minshew threw a better pass I think it would have been a good legal hit