Should we make it the norm to avenge the murder of our loved ones with violence?

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Murders would never stop, they would be endless. Folks would take this idea to a whole nother level. I understand the point behind it though.

Naw, they would eventually slow down big time.

If killers had to think: If I kill this person my mother or my child will be killed :ohhh:. I bet a large portion of people would be :whoa:.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Naw, they would eventually slow down big time.

If killers had to think: If I kill this person my mother or my child will be killed :ohhh:. I bet a large portion of people would be :whoa:.

Yeah but you always have to consider things from every angle. I'm just thinking about the already unstable people, and or racist nut jobs out there who would just go left field with this.

Like anther poster said...it would have be very organized. Probably should be underground too, with absolutely no government involvement.

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
If somebody harms my loved ones I could POSSIBLY restrain myself from seeking my own justice if the justice system gives the appropriate punishment. My mother and I went to a restaurant yesterday, and discussed the Terence Crutcher shooting. My mother told me that if anybody harmed her children AND got off scott free, she's killing them and a few of their family members, just to make it even...She also said she expects me to do the same.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the concept of forgiveness is really not a bad one. however, black people and most christian doctrines take that sh1t to a whole other level. trying to live and be like Jesus Christ. what they don't understand is, the Bible does not preach willful stupidity.

Jesus can choose to pray to God on the Cross to forgive those who nailed him to it because to Jesus, humans are like little babies. Would you beat up a toddler for puking on ur shoes? of course not.

how many of u can turn water into wine? how many of u can wake up the dead, heal the sick, cure the lame, feed thousands with just one basket of food, walk on water, tell the stormy seas to shut the ffukk up???? yet, u want to live like Jesus. nah, if ur heart is seeking vengeance, it is ur god given right to get it. and also ur god given right to ask god to help you get it. its not god who got hurt. it is you! you're the one living with the pain so do what u must to feel the peace u crave, but pray over it too.

when samson cried to god to help him exert vengeance on his enemies, didn't God help him?

use your common sense black people and don't lay down and let the world run you over.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I think a father/husband has a responsibility to overlook the fear of being locked up.

Before my rationale I have now, I would sit in a cell with a smile after slaughtering those responsible for harming my children. Where I'm at now...there will be no prison for me because if police attempt to arrest me for avenging my loved one I will die in the shootout...no fear.

Refusal to participate in revenge biolence perpetuates killers grinning at victims families while in court....
Yeah true, but at the same time you'll miss out on so much of your family life and in some cases you may never get to live on in the name of your fallen family, but then again honestly that satisfaction may just be enough and your mentality would definitely help you adjust to prison cause if you can kill a killer with no thought you can handle whatever

Makes sense

I'm too much of a hoe tho lmao

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
the concept of forgiveness is really not a bad one. however, black people and most christian doctrines take that sh1t to a whole other level. trying to live and be like Jesus Christ. what they don't understand is, the Bible does not preach willful stupidity.

Jesus can choose to pray to God on the Cross to forgive those who nailed him to it because to Jesus, humans are like little babies. Would you beat up a toddler for puking on ur shoes? of course not.

how many of u can turn water into wine? how many of u can wake up the dead, heal the sick, cure the lame, feed thousands with just one basket of food, walk on water, tell the stormy seas to shut the ffukk up???? yet, u want to live like Jesus. nah, if ur heart is seeking vengeance, it is ur god given right to get it. and also ur god given right to ask god to help you get it. its not god who got hurt. it is you! you're the one living with the pain so do what u must to feel the peace u crave, but pray over it too.

when samson cried to god to help him exert vengeance on his enemies, didn't God help him?

use your common sense black people and don't lay down and let the world run you over.
:russ:
:ohhh: I never thought about that.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I also meant to state that with the exception of my loved one doing wrong and harming someone.

For instance if my son is killed by the police while in the act of a VIOLENT CRIME...hey I'll just eat that L.
I agree with you.

The only thing I'm not feeling is that you suggest violence against children.

I don't condone that in any shape

If someone kills my child I'm killing THEM!

Not thier child that had nothing to do with it.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yeah but you always have to consider things from every angle. I'm just thinking about the already unstable people, and or racist nut jobs out there who would just go left field with this.

Like anther poster said...it would have be very organized. Probably should be underground too, with absolutely no government involvement.

I mean those people will continue to be out there. I like my chances of a racist knowing that if they harm me, my father will harm them or theirs.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

An excuse to do nothing and pass the buck to an imaginary father since their biological father won't do anything.

And God forgives who he wants :mjpls: