shouldn't Ancient Egypt be counted as an extension of Nubia?

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Yes it should, and was back then.

Thought of this documentary when I saw the thread title and read some of the responses....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What if they used the literal color black as representation for the nubians? and brown for egyptians.... maybe off-white for the other two...

seti1a.gif

This is a fake painting from the 1800s.

The real one: Notice no Libyan and the Egyptian has no color.

Book_of_Gates.jpg

Allanana79

Rookie
Daps
This is a fake painting from the 1800s.

The real one: Notice no Libyan and the Egyptian has no color.

Book_of_Gates.jpg
I know. But why does it even have to be fake? Not against Afro centrism at least. Because the fake one shows the Egyptian as black anyway. That's my point. In other words. Why would they go out of their way to fake something if just to make them lighter skinned African? Is that it?

Allanana79

Rookie
Daps
It doesn't make any sense. I don't think they would fake something and make the copy of it look like a light skinned African it's not logical. The problem is their interpretation of it. That's what we should focus on. White people look at their art and say "the black people are portrayed as the Nubians (pitch black) the Egyptians are portrayed (lifter skinned ) the Egyptians aren't black". They are using a double standard. They look at the mummies and see the red hair. Not realizing that mummies all over the world from China to Peru all have red and blond hair due to mummification process.