Shouldn't we see an increase in animation movies during Covid

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe animation is harder then I know about. But this seems like the perfect time. Voice actors. Coukd do alot of the work long distance. People are at home so they would pay for movies for their kids. Am I missing something? Next year there should be alot.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I hope so. Especially more DC animated shows/movies.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe animation is harder then I know about. But this seems like the perfect time. Voice actors. Coukd do alot of the work long distance. People are at home so they would pay for movies for their kids. Am I missing something? Next year there should be alot.

Animation usually takes about 6 months to be made

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
They still out there filming. I’m more interested to see when the COVID based films are gonna start coming out. It’s weird working on sets and prepping for COVID but as soon as it’s time for action, all masks off.

nobody writing Covid based scripts?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They still out there filming. I’m more interested to see when the COVID based films are gonna start coming out. It’s weird working on sets and prepping for COVID but as soon as it’s time for action, all masks off.

Haven't seen a covid based films but my mama was watching one of those shows like NCIS and the people were wearing masks.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I saw one trailer for something where people were wearing masks in the show. forget what it was, but i assume next year we will see much more films and shows like that.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Maybe not because people will not want to remember Covid once it's contained

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I saw a commercial for some bullshyt looking show that looked like it was all covid based. Think it was on NBC. Had people video chatting and everything.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The new series of FBI is the first show I've seen that references COVID and has people wearing masks.

It's only a matter of time before a true story COVID based movie comes out as well as many references to it in other shows and movies.