SHTF, how prepared are you?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Watched footage of the people of PR struggling, and wondered where are the solar panels at...for backup power?

Tropical country with first world living standards, was surprised that solar isn't being used regularly down there.

Anyway, when it goes down over here...SHTF..when it hits the fan...due to weather, riots...race war,,whatever

How long are you prepared to live off the grid?
water, food, power.currency?

Judgement!

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South Sacramento
Me and my family (4 of us + a baby on the way) could make it a month right now if I fasted during shtf. I have mres, dehydrated food, seeds, water filter. I'm about to buy a few 55 gallon drums for water. I have a good amount of cash too.

It's crazy because I know I might have to provide for up to 14-15 people in my family, because they don't listen when I tell them to prepare a little, just in case.

I see the shyt coming. I'm propelled to sell everything I own just to better prepare.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Very prepared. I currently have:

Compass
Fire starter
100watt solar generator
2 life jackets
50 person first aid kit
Tent
salt water tablets
water radiation tablets,
Rechargeable flashlight,
organic canned food for 2weeks (two cans per day per person)

I keep a go bag ready with flashlight, crowbar, axe, my Glock, etc.

Keep an inflatable raft in the Mini Cooper just in case we get the big one here in Cali and I have to float.

I’ve been getting into survivalism as a hobby, and it is very interesting compiling this stuff.

Next goal is to learn how to tie knots and learn how to repel down structures.

Last edited:

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
I wanna get at least a go bag together but idk where to look for items I would need (I have my gun license but that's about it)... Should I just use amazon?

Edit: and what kinda backpacks are yall using?

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
SHTF I’m more than likely outta here, brehs

:mjgrin:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I wanna get at least a go bag together but idk where to look for items I would need (I have my gun license but that's about it)... Should I just use amazon?

Edit: and what kinda backpacks are yall using?

freighter.jpg

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:hhh:..why be prepared when u can just rob ppl that got it..it's pointless..just have ur armory in order.. even the doomsday preppers gonna run out of shyt eventually..reason why should be watching all them surviving in the wild shows..

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:hhh:..why be prepared when u can just rob ppl that got it..it's pointless..just have ur armory in order.. even the doomsday preppers gonna run out of shyt eventually..reason why should be watching all them surviving in the wild shows..

Edit: go to the range monthly to make sure ur aim in order.