Shutterworth Da G.O.D- Boom Bap Bullies (Prod By TekBeatz)

ibrokemyneck

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Athens Ga
beat had my head nodding, piano stabs had great rhythm. shutter with the bars and the vocals. when i first heard it tho, i felt like the vocals were getting swallowed by the beat, but when i compared them to another mastered track it sounded fine. just a heads up. i dont know if that is constructive or not, but the vocals hseemed like they could be more present at first listen. however now they sound good. hope that's not confusing i just like to help out

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Thanks for the listens and feedback brehs. It's much appreciated. :salute:

We'll make sure shyt sound official when the whole project drop.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn...i got 2 albums (this and trap lord) to listen to tonight, plus i found an old flash card with my sounds from my mpc 2000 xl....found some floppys too but the flash card had 168 sounds on it, kicks, snares, some hats, a mean ass guitar stab i sampled but didn't use......:banderas::blessed: Today is a good day.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn...i got 2 albums (this and trap lord) to listen to tonight, plus i found an old flash card with my sounds from my mpc 2000 xl....found some floppys too but the flash card had 168 sounds on it, kicks, snares, some hats, a mean ass guitar stab i sampled but didn't use......:banderas::blessed: Today is a good day.
Congrats g. I know the feelin