shyt Alomost Just Got Real

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
betta hope he aint one of them "nothin to lose" type nikkas. prolly got your plates written on a napkin and plottin on ridin out tonight :to:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i throw glass bottles but this may be a better way cause it's less demonic

One guy honked at me and he said *i dont want your fukking autograph* I asked *so what are you honking at me for. I dont want to face fight with you* He laughed.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This.

Everybody can't be the man. Know when to walk away next time so u don't end up a statistic.:to:

You got to know when to walk away but unless it's someone that is a 100% dangerous, I'm not sure one should let it go. It's like I've always said to dudes in relationships with white girls...you can't let her come at you sideways in the street in front of motherfukkers with real perspectives. It doesn't look right.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
http://freepostermaker.com/uploads/saved_posters/free-poster-txt0vbrpqb-nikka-MOMENT.jpg

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Pride will get you killed :to:

Yeah, pride is a motherfukker. Gotta know when to let go.

Especially if you knew you wouldn't win the fight. Just gotta learn to let shyt go, and walk away.

Ain't like anyone you knew was there watching, anyways. You didn't have much to prove.

When I'm out solo, and niccas act reckless, if I have the opportunity to drop it, I do.

Nothing to prove to myself. I know I'm a bad muffukka.:shaq: