Sicario 2: Day of the Soldado (Official Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
he recruited the little boy to be the new sicario. The little girl was put into witness protection.I see don't think they actual had a cartel "war". It just felt like they opened a few storylines and didn't end them.
Man, aint aint nobody tryin to pay money to see anyone other than Benecio play Sicario. They really didn't even let him go off this movie. Movie was hella disappointing. Josh Brolin did his thing, thats all I can say .

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Man, aint aint nobody tryin to pay money to see anyone other than Benecio play Sicario. They really didn't even let him go off this movie. Movie was hella disappointing. Josh Brolin did his thing, thats all I can say .
I agree. This was part of my gripe. They showed the best kill in the trailer with the handgun. The story was wack and felt incomplete. That's the only reason I think they'll do a 3rd. I just won't be pressed to see it.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I agree. This was part of my gripe. They showed the best kill in the trailer with the handgun. The story was wack and felt incomplete. That's the only reason I think they'll do a 3rd. I just won't be pressed to see it.
That was so wack to me. I didn't like that Kill. Brolin had the best imo.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
in what sense?

I didn't like the movie either... story was mad soft.
I was basically waiting for Alejandro to go beastmode all movie and it never happened happened. Then the so u wanna be a sicario ending was :camby:

Even old people in the theater was like, Thats it :what:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Loved it.

The ending was super dissapointed.

Not gonna lie, when Del Toro got shot, I felt that :mjcry:.

The action scenes in these movies :wow:

When Brolin was erasing those Mexicans and told those ones in the pickup, "GET UP! :demonic:
Before raining down on them :picard:.

7/10 for me.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just seen this movie, I don’t understand the part when Benico Del Toro character puts the tracker in her shoes and it notifies Brolins character where they was. I mean why did he do that?

Also like many others have said the ending was whack and I didn’t like that little boy.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it. Unlike everyone else, I wasn't expecting the messican assassin to be acting like Jason Bourne in the movie. I was expecting something slow and tense like no country for old men and that's what I got. 2 things I didn't like though
we all know from real life that if a cartel family catches a rival (which is what they thought) then it wouldn't have just been one shot. Dude would of gotten shot in the face, lit up like the 4th of July just to be sure, then chopped up and left in the streets

2nd thing I didn't like is the lil douche bag not getting the work on camera