Sick of seeing these c@cs take all tha bad black chicks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look man, u are entitled to your opinion of me. That's fine. I did not set out in my life to choose a certain group to be friends with. It happened that way. I've met many white men and have been cool with a lot of them. U really can't speak on who I've met. Im from GA, I don't know where u are from but in the south this interracial shyt still doesn't fly to well down here. I hear how white people talk because they don't know my background. Also, I clearly stated I would "prefer" if my daughter dated a non white person, but I'm not gonna ever tell her that.

Just from the way you type, I can tell you're heavily influenced by black men and that shyt disgust me. It is nothing personal against you. The culture that surrounds them should never be duplicated or carried on by anyone with good old fashion common sense.

The mere fact that ALL your friends are black puts me off. Not necessarily because of their race, but because I know they will do, say and try anything to undermine your relationships with black women.

You might not even be aware of it most of the time. They try to be real slick with it. But any black woman with an ounce of sense can see the bullshyt for what it is which I why I personally believe black women need to avoid your type (i.e., those heavily influenced by black males and subscribe to their culture) like the plague!

Before I got married, when I was single and dating, if I found out a non-black man had black MALE friends, I dropped his arse like a ton of bricks because I already knew they would do, try and say anything to undermine our relationship.

I actually live in GA myself (right outside Atlanta) and while I agree racism is still a fact of life here, whites and blacks interact here more now than we ever did in the past. Two days ago while grocery shopping at Wal-Mart, I saw FOUR interracial relationships involving a black woman/white man (and they ranged in age). We've made some progress and like I said a few comments ago, black women don't need ALL of any race to love us or date us. It only takes ONE man and he can come in ANY race.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Are you kidding me? Just about every ignorant motherphucker on this thread mentioned something about black women and white men having sex or they implied something about sex. :usure:
Well then go at them but to go at all black guys makes no sense.

I'm a black male in this thread and I'm not saying ignorant crap so why you gotta diss me too?

In fighting ignorance your promoting another type of ignorance.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Just from the way you type, I can tell you're heavily influenced by black men and that shyt disgust me. It is nothing personal against you. The culture that surrounds them should never be duplicated or carried on by anyone with good old fashion common sense.

The mere fact that ALL your friends are black puts me off. Not necessarily because of their race, but because I know they will do, say and try anything to undermine your relationships with black women.

You might not even be aware of it most of the time. They try to be real slick with it. But any black woman with an ounce of sense can see the bullshyt for what it is which I why I personal believe black women need to avoid your type (i.e., those heavily influenced by black males and subscribe to their culture) like the plague!

I actually live in GA myself (right outside Atlanta) and while I agree racism is still a fact of life here, whites and blacks interact here more now than we ever did in the past. Two days ago while grocery shopping at Wal-Mart, I saw FOUR interracial relationships involving a black woman/white man (and they ranged in age). We've made some progress and like I said a few comments ago, black women don't need ALL of any race to love us or date us. It only takes ONE man and he can come in ANY race.

My friends have never tried to undermine in any kind of way. If they had they wouldn't be my friends. Also, u act like I'm against IR when im not. That would be hypocritical. You really aren't any different than me.

"The mere fact that ALL your friends are black puts me off. Not necessarily because of their race, but because I know they will do, say and try anything to undermine your relationships with black women". --- This has the same tone as what I had said about not wanting my daughter to date white men.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well then go at them but to go at all black guys makes no sense.

I'm a black male in this thread and I'm not saying ignorant crap so why you gotta diss me too?

In fighting ignorance your promoting another type of ignorance.

When I see you separate yourself from these ignorant motherphuckers and call them on their bullshyt I will stop grouping YOU in with THEM.

When YOU CEASE dapping their ignorant posts I will CEASE grouping you in with them.

Comprende? :leostare:

Phucking hypocritical motherphucker. :ufdup: You thought I missed that shyt?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friends have never tried to undermine in any kind of way. If they had they wouldn't be my friends. Also, u act like I'm against IR when im not. That would be hypocritical. You really aren't any different than me.

They've never tried to undermine your relationship....that you know of/are aware of, but I guarantee it has happened in some way, shape or form.

"The mere fact that ALL your friends are black puts me off. Not necessarily because of their race, but because I know they will do, say and try anything to undermine your relationships with black women". --- This has the same tone as what I had said about not wanting my daughter to date white men.

If you say so, like I said before, it doesn't take ALL non-black men, it only takes ONE, which is the MAIN reason folks like the OP are shaking in their boots.

These ignorant ninjas are up in here shyting on folks like you and all you can do is agree with them. That tells me all I need to know about you. SMFH.

Blackout

Daps
When I see you separate yourself from these ignorant motherphuckers and call them on their bullshyt I will stop grouping YOU in with THEM.

When YOU CEASE dapping their ignorant posts I will CEASE grouping you in with them.

Comprende? :leostare:

Phucking hypocritical motherphucker. :ufdup: You thought I missed that shyt?
Miss I doubt you know what I truly support. All now you look at random ass daps and come at me with guesses and assume based on those guesses.

Your doing the same thing as a racist white person where a black person has to prove to that he doesn't fit the stereotype cuz you mind is set on ignorance.

Cut the ignorance and smarten up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Miss I doubt you know what I truly support. All now you look at random ass daps and come at me with guesses and assume based in those guesses.

Your doing the same thing as a racist white person where a black person has to prove to you that he doesn't fit the stereotype cuz you mind is set on ignorance.

Cut the ignorance and smarten up.

When people "dap" something on this site it is usually because THEY AGREE WITH IT!!!! Try this bullshyt on a sista with a G.E.D....it gets none here.

Bottom line is this: if you want me to stop grouping you in with the other ignorant ninjas on this site YOU NEED TO STOP AGREEING WITH THEIR NONSENSE.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
These ignorant ninjas are up in here shyting on folks like you and all you can do is agree with them. That tells me all I need to know about you. SMFH.

I'm agreeing with some of them because I am white and have been around white men and heard questions like" Whats it like to fukk black girl?" and "Tell Lacretia
I said whats up" and other ignorant ass shyt like that. This shyt goes both ways.

Blackout

Daps
When people "dap" something on this site it is usually because THEY AGREE WITH IT!!!! Try this bullshyt on a sista with a G.E.D....it gets none here.

Bottom line is this: if you want me to stop grouping you in with the other ignorant ninjas on this site YOU NEED TO STOP AGREEING WITH THEIR NONSENSE.
So tell me o educated one. Out if the posts that I dapped tell me where it had something that shows that I am against you or black woman in general dating a normal white man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. U guarantee it huh. Ok.

Yep I guarantee it.

I'm not just speaking as someone who has played in the snow. I'm speaking as someone who has black girlfriends who either married out or date outside the race as well. I've heard their stories.

One thing is clear: When it comes to black women and white men, black men will do, try and say anything to discourage the union. You may think you're black friends are NOT like that...but I know better. They will smile right in your face and talk mad shyt about you behind your back...especially if you managed to pull a better looking black woman than any of them. Sweetie, the proof is staring you right in the face on this thread.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Yep I guarantee it.

I'm not just speaking as someone who has played in the snow. I'm speaking as someone who has black girlfriends who either married out or date outside the race as well. I've heard their stories.

One thing is clear: When it comes to black women and white men, black men will do, try and say anything to discourage the union. You may think you're black friends are NOT like that...but I know better. They will smile right in your face and talk mad shyt about you behind your back...especially if you managed to pull a better looking black woman than any of them. Sweetie, the proof is staring you right in the face on this thread.

The irony in ur posts are amazing. And U came at me for making a generalization.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm agreeing with some of them because I am white and have been around white men and heard questions like" Whats it like to fukk black girl?" and "Tell Lacretia
I said whats up" and other ignorant ass shyt like that. This shyt goes both ways.

Have you read the ignorant shyt that black men on this site say about white women and sex???? There is a double standard here. :comeon:

Black men can talk about how great and wonderful sex is with white women, but as soon as white men start talking that way about black women (even if it's because they are curious...and believe it or not some black women are curious about them as well) there is a problem.

So tell me o educated one. Out if the posts that I dapped tell me where it had something that shows that I am against you.

I didn't say you were against me. I said by dapping ignorance, you are showing that you agree with it, which is why I refuse to group you separate from the rest of the ignorant ninjas on this thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony in ur posts are amazing. And U came at me for making a generalization.

Again, the proof of this "generalization" :comeon: is staring you right in the face on this thread. If you are so black male identified that you cannot see it I feel sorry for you...I truly do.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Have you read the ignorant shyt that black men on this site say about white women and sex???? There is a double standard here. :comeon:

Black men can talk about how great and wonderful sex is with white women, but as soon as white men start talking that way about black women (even if it's because they are curious...and believe it or not some black women are curious about them as well) there is a problem.

Yes, I know. People can think and say whatever they want. My problem was that u claimed to know what my friends think just because I told u they were black.