Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Give her a fake name + app number

Never bring her to where u live

Never let her know where u work

Only see her once a week

If she has a man or husband, she has more to lose and would make a better candidate

Moral police dont bother to quote me cuz I dont care what u have to say. This is for those who are interested anyways.

Now drop some more tips for the brehs to:eat:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
sideline-100660893-orig.jpeg

This the app I use. These hoes think Im
John Johnson from NY :whew:

They’ll never find me.:umad:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
- Don't meet with her in town
- ALWAYS use protection no matter what
- Don't get attached. Be aware what this is and make her aware of that.
- Be aware that this could definitely go south at any moment so know when to leave when you see signs.
- Don't get caught

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
1. Don’t call or text me. I’ll catch up with you when I’m free.
2. Don’t comment or like my social media posts.
3. If she has a man a code word and reply code must be established and used before any conversation. Mine used to be “...” and she’d text “location we met”.
4. It’s established upfront that the minute she expresses any feelings, it’s over.
5. No dates. Only smashing.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stay away from cologne when you doing your thing. I actually had a scorned side-chick describe my cologne to my main (YSL ~ l’homme) and that ended up being a mainstay of the relationship.

sideline-100660893-orig.jpeg

This the app I use. These hoes think Im
John Johnson from NY :whew:

They’ll never find me.:umad:
Son had to create a NY persona to get his shyt clickin I see you manito:mjgrin: we gon keep that on the low tho cuz I fw u

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its simple....

1. Don't fukk with chicks at work, or that live near you. The last thing you want is to run into this bytch at the store while you are with your girl. Or even worse, she starts causing problems at work. If you HAVE to deal with someone like that then make sure she has shyt to lose too. Married, for example...
2. Use a work phone or an texting app to communicate with them. Under no circumstance should they ever have your real number. You should be able to leave your phone unlocked around your girl and not stress.
3. Dont give them your real name if you are on social media. You dont need them trying to air you out on facebook or some shyt. I always give them my brother's first name and a random homie's last name. If they ask you why arent you on facebook or IG, say I disabled it recently because of all the drama and people being extra. Ive been much happier since I did. They always respect that dumb shyt.
4. Use a rubber and even pull out if you can. You don't want to deal with nutting in a random bytch.
5. Never bring them anywhere near your place. Tell them you live outside the city(atleast an hour away) and you only drive in sometimes for work. You pretty much dictate when you hook up and she never expects to go to your crib.

Follow that and you should be straight

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Just tell your girl you are going to fukk other hoes :francis: She can either find some sucker or sit here and join the weekly exercises

GMB, why the fukk would y'all care about trying to keep a main piece long term

You'd be surprised how many woman stay

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Stay away from cologne when you doing your thing. I actually had a scorned side-chick describe my cologne to my main (YSL ~ l’homme) and that ended up being a mainstay of the relationship.

Son had to create a NY persona to get his shyt clickin I see you manito:mjgrin: we gon keep that on the low tho cuz I fw u
I told her im from Niagra Falls and Ill take her there to see it one day if she’s a good girl.:mjgrin: