Silva da gawd made forrest submit to black excellence appreciation

Daps
"Why would you do such a stupid thing? he looked at me like, Oh did you really think you would hit me? what a stupid, stupid thing to think you slow slow white boy"

"I felt like a kid fighting his dad"

SONNED

that shyt had me :dead: yo when they slowed it down and Spida was giving him the :usure: face :laff:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: Tito's acting like a fakkit now

Oh, you mean the guy who wore a t-shirt with the words "I JUST fukkED YOUR ASS" printed on it is acting like a fakkit now?

Just now?

Forrest is a good sport for taking that loss in stride. It takes a mentally strong person to just brush that kind of ass-whooping off as a joke and keep competing. If anything it makes him stronger, because he knows that nobody else can son him any worse than that.

I have no opinion on the TRT issue. Yes, it gives you an advantage. But until and unless it is explicitly against the rules, then it is not cheating. Period.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
That was ridiculous. Bet that was embarrasing as hell, swinging 3 times then getting hit in the face with a jab.

That bobbin and weavin:krs:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
2JHH4.png

cloudkicker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the fighters using TRT are the folks that abused steroids in the past as their bodies can't produce testosterone anymore because of it... matt hughes & dan henderson are some other notables that must use it

the problems come when they abuse it by taking mad TRT to get jacked up before the fight / train harder, then come back to their regulated amount allowed by fight time