If I had wings I would fly
Let me contemplate
I glanced in the cut and I see my homey Nate

abc_ann_wtb_nate_dogg_110316_wg.jpg

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
His cuz came through like Nate with 16 in the clip and 2 in the hole FO REAL.

It’s mad how Hyena gang were just trying to tire him out before they bodied him. Like ‘yeh a few of us might catch a few scars, but you gon he dead homey. We’ll wait. :shaq:

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lion/hyena beef is the true definition of ON SITE!

I seen a video of a male lion wandering into a a bunch of little hyena cubs and just straight up murdering them for no reason. Didn't even eat them...On some this for the sins of yours father shyt :wow:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Lion/hyena beef is the true definition of ON SITE!

I seen a video of a male lion wandering into a a bunch of little hyena cubs and just straight up murdering them for no reason. Didn't even eat them...On some this for the sins of yours father shyt :wow:

Its literally on site even tho hyenas and lions will beef with other predators like leopards, wild dogs, baboons, these mufukkas really set trip like a young :pacspit:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
:ehh: Rep.

:russ:

Ngl, my heart was beating mad fast. Homie came thru. I won't begrudge them a congratulatory snuggle.:wow:

So if your man got into it with 20 nikkas at the club and his homie came through with a burner and let off a few warning shots, you’d be cool with them nikkas cuddling up on the couch with each other afterwards? :dameking:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So if your man got into it with 20 nikkas at the club and his homie came through with a burner and let off a few warning shots, you’d be cool with them nikkas cuddling up on the couch with each other afterwards? :dameking:
:bryan: Hell no. My man is also not a cat. :heh:

(I showed him the vid and he was like, 'Why they ain't kill all them nikkas?' So he, too, was anti- snuggle.)

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
:bryan: Hell no. My man is also not a cat. :heh:

(I showed him the vid and he was like, 'Why they ain't kill all them nikkas?' So he, too, was anti- snuggle.)

I’d hope he is anti-snuggle, since your name is HarlemHottie, I’d assume he is also a Harlemite unlike the two lions in this video. :dameking: