Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
She still looks love stricken and totally infatuated with her man. I thought this entire ordeal was a great example of why so many women will never find love: they don't know what it looks like. I'm not gonna say only "black women" either because I saw plenty of white chicks doing that viral "ask your boyfriend if he's heard of Simone Biles' boyfriend" challenge.

They wanted him to act like a house husband.
Women secretly feel disgust at men that aren't better than them. They'll date them, marry them, but they will feel furious if that man dares to try and call themselves the catch.

Why do you think some women are obsessed with feeling like a princess? They want that man to worship her and feel like he's lucky to be with her - unless it's a man she looks up to. It's low key narcissism that we never talk about.

That's the reason women seem like they don't know what they want. They simultaneously hate overconfident men, but are attracted to men that are better than them:

I hate myself for even continuing to comment in this :mjlol:

This just exposes a lot about some of these women

If you earn less than your woman/are less popular than her, apparently you don't have the right to view yourself as the catch or be confident

But these same losers get mad at a confident man even if he DOES earn more than his wife does, because it is apparently disrespectful to her role in the relationship

Add the fact that it's a black man being confident on top of that, that really makes em even more mad.

And funnily enough? They refuse to acknowledge that a lot more women are going to respect the confident man a lot more than the overly humble one

They literally create the men they claim to hate, but are attracted to at the same time, and prop up men they inherently look down on

Such miserable, hypocritical, unlikable losers

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
Our dear sisters refuse to relent on their harassment campaign despite the desperate pleads of this young black couple. Once you provoke the hive, you are a target for life

Yeah, the celeb worship culture really needs to be talked about because it's been several months now and they still won't stop harassing her all because she married someone she wanted to be with, not what others expected her to marry. That shyt is a sickness.