Simp male or (whipped) Dependant male?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
The women who support men are already pathetic by themselves, but a man who would let a woman take "care," of him is a little b*tch.:mjlol: I'm finally seeing how people say men are trying to be women these days.:wow: I would never respect a "kept," man. How can a woman even be turned on by a man she is taking care of.:russ: That's supposed to be "Daddy?"

You respect a guy who will spend excessively on you and lavish you with false praise more than a dude you gotta support with no real skills besides dikkin you down?:ohhh:

You blowing the "women love thugs" argument outta the water

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
neither..

i can never simp on a woman because she knows she can try to use u forever she wants and i can never depend on a woman because she can treat u like her kids

however i see the ladder all the time with professional women with ex cons who has nothing but dikk to bring to those women but get treated like a doormat until he decides to kill her ass for leaving him later down the road

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
The simp is worse on an emotional level. Dude is pathetic and can be easily manipulated to do her bidding. She can leave him and he would be a wreck and be depressed and/or angry for years and possibly lose everything he has worked for and maybe even commit that.

The dependent is worse on a materialistic physical level because he most likely doesn't have much. His lady can kick him out and he would have nowhere to go and possibly no food.

It all depends on other factors, like what does the dependent actually have to his name? Is he working on himself or have a master plan in the works or plans on doing that his whole life? Does he have any skills to set himself up for independence of worst comes to worst?

As for the simp, how well can he bounce back if his gf leaves him? How much can he actually be manipulate by girls? Can they bleed his resources dry and fukk up his life that much? Can they marry him and divorce him for all of his shyt and leave him to hang high and dry?

Spooky questions brehs :ohhh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:laff:@ any woman who supports a man.

Marco-made-sweet-gesture-wearing-Zoe-purse-stood-hand.jpg

:mjpls: