simple fact of life that everything's always been old school and alan turing

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
What the hell
you saw those digitized pics hah . I know, those fake idiots had it coming or didn't see it coming hah.

so anyways again there's mostly real humans on earth obviously. I appreciate real feedback or calling me out on my let's say poor paragraph spacing in the past like in dec last year so as I said before of course a lot of times I run out of digitized space text so that's why I can't simply paragraph space sometimes. so I did space the op or 1st digitized post

But like I said before and I mention this on my eabos youtube video description box that you can use the find on page feature so that you can find words or cliffs whatever. so again nothing is the end all be all like the analog silicon finder or crypto/hack machine at bletcly park in world war 2 failed to hack natzi code but the digitized machine succeeded.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
today june 30 2023 eastern time im digitized live now again. liife fact philosophy simply again of everythings always been old school. alan turing etc evolved same old same old digital/computer algorithm. I fought fire with fire in 2022

I tried youtube digitized live but it has an idiotic wait time for 1st stream oh well. Well obviously again in corrupt system digitized root of all evil that’s how they get ya and competition or copy in anything but nothing is the end all be all again.

but again everything’s always been old school digitized live now

I’m with the great free will charlie wills digitized live again on twitch hah what a digitized highlight.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
my simply everythings always been old school∞turing glitches evolve same old same old digital/computer algorithm. in 2022 I fought fire with fire digitized stream oh man

oh man just like analog silicon again turing glitches or digitized glitches happen again ay yay yay and this time its way worse. again i wanted to use youtube to store digitized live forever. but now I am definitely going to use youtube digitized live not twitch no more. it was twitch acting up not my older digitized machine aka laptop and usually the past few streams have been stable except the last 2. this is not making it easy to fight fire with fire. Also I idiotically had put on another digitized video and didn’t pause it for some of the digitized stream sorry. well I’m human so it never ends lol ok I will be live tomorrow around 7 pm eastern time. ok have a good morning or good night in your home life.

twitch.tv/shutupidiots95
Screen-Shot-2023-07-01-at-1-08-09-AM.png

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
my simply everythings always been old school no∞turing visual glitches this time and alan turing etc. evolved the same old same old digital/computer algorithm since world war 2 stream live now and in 2022 I fought fire with fire digitized stream

so again my previous digitized stream had visual digitized glitches but no digitized audio glitches thankfully so again I know twitch is making it difficult for me to fight fire with fire. The past couple twitch streams have been unstable and the other one was not as unstable most of it was stable but the latest one was completely unstable. So now digitized live on youtube.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
well since 2022 I have been doing this again so the 1st everything’s always been old school or eabos again digitized stream tonight barely got any views. thanks for nothing. well for those who do care well again please watch i am live again now on youtube for 2nd stream so tune in now.

my simply everythings always been old school no∞turing visual glitches this time and alan turing etc. evolved the same old same old digital/computer algorithm since world war 2 stream live now and in 2022 I fought fire with fire digitized stream

so again my previous digitized stream had visual digitized glitches but no digitized audio glitches thankfully so again I know twitch is making it difficult for me to fight fire with fire. The past couple twitch streams have been unstable and the other one was not as unstable most of it was stable but the latest one was completely unstable. So now digitized live on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/@kenmatthewreid

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
my reddit again about eabos

www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/10ewmpg/alan_turing_video_game_idea_based_off_world_war_2/

aAlSwFzv_o.png

thanks for nothing a lot of you real humans and of course fake evil humans.

yet again it was a ghost town barely any digitized views almost a no show pretty much

well it's safe to say I'm done and we'll pyrogen a good weird digitized name like analog can again of course from bodybuilding misc digitized forums or any real human who cares what I say about eabos in analog real life or digitized I am done fighting fire with fire since still many humans dismiss don't get what I'm saying or dint care to share eabos so again simply of course you are not special to stop good or bad free will do exactly so I will ignore not read or see or listen to your whatever analog or digitized I don't like digitized anyway of course again so good riddance and this is scary sad or idiotic again

Screen-Shot-2023-07-02-at-12-50-42-PM-1.jpg

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Hey Ken, I think you should check out ChatGPT when you have some down time. Good to see you around these parts man.

also, maybe consider taking this video down.

why should I take the video down ? anyways
I have tried chat gpt actually I talked to it about hunchback disney and about alan mathison turing etc and yas yas to the person said is think who I think it is and perhaps ya are correct

402850975-6833195206795043-3508940956955631230-n.jpg

402043824-6833196140128283-4429247539749000115-n.jpg

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
for the past couple days I have posted comments on my youtube videos eabosified only the ones with eabos or uploaded since 2022 since I was 1st eabosified in 2022 fighting fire so if ya wanna see comments that's your free will & I don't blame ya since comments can be full of pieces of human garbage or analog silicon trolls but now digitized oh well

Screenshot-20240420-162944.png