Simple Question About Politics

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
At this point we don't have much of a choice outside of Biden and if you look at the polls and factor in the margin of error he's on shaky ground. I'm personally voting down ballot as per ADOS strategy to try and send a message to the party that we need specific remedies for the black community ie reparations. If Bernie Sanders had been the nominee I might reconsider but that ship has sailed.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Vilify said:
Is there a poll or what kind of question is this? Biden is the only other candidate.

I want Trump out of office, but voting for someone just to get him out is a wasted vote without putting it towards someone that actually has a chance to oust him. Since I don't follow politics at all, I'm looking for answers from those that do. I thought there were other possible candidates for the Presidency, thus, the question.​

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want Trump out of office, but voting for someone just to get him out is a wasted vote without putting it towards someone that actually has a chance to oust him. Since I don't follow politics at all, I'm looking for answers from those that do. I thought there were other possible candidates for the Presidency, thus, the question.​
Biden is your only choice breh.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
There is a third party libertarian candidate named Jo Jorgensen that libertarian cacs are trying to peddle.

On paper she has a good platform, until you realize she's a Libertarian. :yeshrug:

The libertarian party is the utter definition of "mediocre white men who think they are exceptional" .

They're so goddamn stupid and privileged and never consider why "gEt rID oF aLl tAXeS AnD tHe FeD GOVt, inCluDiNG CiVIL riGhTS, durr ThE FreE MarKeT wILl fIX EvERYthiNG" doesn't land with minorities or really anyone with common sense.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
LightSkinYeshua said:
You should’ve voted or advocated for someone when there was multiple candidates fighting for the democratic seat

I don't follow politics, breh. I voted in our local elections because there were some issues that had to be ironed-out where I live and that was where my attention was focused. I don't care about party-affiliation at all.​

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
So, is it safe to say all the people trying to get others to not vote for Biden, or just not vote, are trying to assure 4 more years of Trump?

:dahell:

Yes and no.

Either on some level they are satisfied with Trump or they don't want Biden, but the two aren't mutually exclusive.

People who don't want Biden fall into two or three camps:

1. People who are disgusted with Dems for not being leftist/Black enough and are staging a non vote out of protest.

2. People who take issue with Bidens stances (he legitimately says alot of dumb shyt).

3. People who think he's a racist and/or rapist.