#SimplyTheNext: Chris Eubank Jr vs Arthur Abraham (July 15)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Eubank was very impressive in there piecing abraham up. Abraham needs to retire before he endangers his health
So AA looks beyond shot, and Eubank looked like he has gotten busier and took care of him the way he was supposed to.
Did Eubank look special, like he could make a run for the elite, or does he look more like he could be a good contender, or maybe a solid journeyman?

Daps
Eubank vs Groves will be good:obama:

Eubank aint got knockout power at this weight hes just a fast boxer..

Groves gets an easy decision over this guy
I think Callum Smith beats him too
DeGale will make him look stupid

Right now all I see is someone whos just really lucky to have the last name that he has in british boxing

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Abraham is done...

Dude showed nothing in this fight other than his tough guard...

Eubank impressive with his speed, balance, footwork, mixing his punches, going to the body and head movement...Excellent performance imo against a guy who really just showed up to get paid and try to survive...

I like this kid...:ehh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So AA looks beyond shot, and Eubank looked like he has gotten busier and took care of him the way he was supposed to.
Did Eubank look special, like he could make a run for the elite, or does he look more like he could be a good contender, or maybe a solid journeyman?
Certainly no journeyman but @ the elite I'm not sure. Its safe to say he gives any supplemiddleweight trouble and that super tournament is on high alert

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Abraham was Abraham...

with that said I was impressed by Eubank Jr. he looked more polished and collected than he did against Quinlan. He also nicely bobbed and waved when it was needed and he was creative with his combinations. Now I clearly pick him over Yildrim. They are similarly offensive minded but I feel that Eubank's defense skill advantage and speed advantage will be the deciding factor.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Right now all I see is someone whos just really lucky to have the last name that he has in british boxing

I like James DeGale:obama:

I need to see Eubank vs a good opponent to truly see what he is and isnt.

Your last sentence made me think about Chavez Jr:heh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Damn shame Degale isn't in the super series :francis:

Daps
I like James DeGale:obama:

I need to see Eubank vs a good opponent to truly see what he is and isnt.

Your last sentence made me think about Chavez Jr:heh:

I dont know how good his next opponent is hes facing Avni Yildirim in the world series. Based on the schedule he doesnt have that much time off to rest the quarter finals run September-October

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Eubank looked impressive and he keeps improving with every fight.

The UK should make some noise in boxing, in the next few years, with Eubank, AJ, DeGale, and Dubois. O'Hara and Okoli look like the weakest links in the UK's new wave of boxing talent.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Eubank looked impressive and he keeps improving with every fight.

The UK should make some noise in boxing, in the next few years, with Eubank, AJ, DeGale, and Dubois. O'Hara and Okoli look like the weakest links in the UK's new wave of boxing talent.

Ohara is still a novice in boxing terms. Great talent and power and length :dame: he didn't have many amateur fights at all so still needs to develop