Since We All Need Something To Laugh At If You're From NYC You Can Appreciate My Stupidity...

Daps
I'm going to have to start traveling again pretty soon and from the looks of it public transportation is too packed for my liking. I've been seeing those Citibike docks for a long time so I figured I would try it and maybe it would be a good way to get around the city from a health/economic standpoint
I haven't rode a bike since I was like...12? It's safe to say I was out of practice lol O.nce I got the hang of it again I realized how fukkin fun the whole thing was. My issue?

It took me 8 minutes to do a mile!

So after sharing this news with the people in my life and dusting off the shame of being laughed at, I chalked it up to not having been on bike since I was a pre-teen. I knew for sure my next outing would go much better.

Mannnn that shyt was horrible! I was wind going mad slow and even old broads were passing me up. I went downtown then went back uptown and my time was decent but I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I'm in pretty good shape so for the life of me I couldn't figure out why I was going so slow.

Then it hit me...Of course I wasn't going to be The Flash...Citibike's are like tourist bikes. I was really out here pedaling my fukking life away trying to go 80mph wondering what's wrong on a tourist bike:russ::russ::russ::russ:

For those of you from different places this is what it looks like

What I really need is this

I had no idea how crazy this bike shyt can get. Super expensive :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Mtt

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can get a decent bike setup for under $600. If I lived in NYC I'd definitely have a bike. Easy way to get some exercise