Single moms aren’t for weak ass men.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
She do look nice. :lupe:

And she does gotta point. :hubie:

But the other side is, no one has to accept, you and your past choices. Bytches be wanting to pop seeds out in the moment (by goofy ass nggas), then drop that burden on the next ngga. You forfeited having access to "ALL" options tho.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
A real man steps up and say:

"I don't think all this social posting you do is good for a healthy relationship, get off of it so WE can better utilize OUR time".

What you think she'll say? Serious question
“You can’t control me”
“If you can’t handle a bad bytch say that”

make a post complaining online getting validation from other birds, rinse, repeat.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you aren't trying to play gold digger to a wealthy/celebrity woman, what the fukk benefit do you as a childless man have by trying to marry and have relationships with single moms?

Has anyone answered that question yet?

If you're young, I definitely wouldn't advise doing it.. But once you in your 30s, and that shyt comes very quick, you start entertaining things you would in your 20s.. Men and women..

But no, if you're starting out in your life journey, you really shouldn't be thinking about playing step dad..

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Glad I'm a weak ass man. :unimpressed:

Keeping your cash >>> spending it on thots with kids. :banderas:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
She do look nice. :lupe:

And she does gotta point. :hubie:

But the other side is, no one has to accept, you and your past choices. Bytches be wanting to pop seeds out in the moment (by goofy ass nggas), then drop that burden on the next ngga. You forfeited having access to "ALL" options tho.
I mean what you see if the normalization of shyt in one gender and not another.

Like cool, if its normal to have a bd and a child for you as a woman, that doesn't mean its normal for me as a man to rank or date women with kids.

either ima slip up once and have a kid and its fair. Or ima be childless and not have single parents on my radar until im 40