Single Mother Statistics

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Ok.. I said it before awhile ago.
Hopefully guys will start paying attention.

Stop making the single mother thing out to be some shyt that women should be ashamed of...

They actually WANT to be single mothers.

This is their true nature.

Women never unconditionally love men.
They only love themselves and their kids unconditionally.

Men are only needed for protection, security and to make babies.

In a world where women are well protected and they can make their own money.

There is no need to have a man in the household.

They can fukk and have their kids...
And move how they want to with no restrictions

This is exactly what happens a lot of the time.

If you talk about single motherhood being a problem, you get labeled as misogynist and/or sexist.

People like to cop pleas like "where's the blame for the men" when the childless rate among black women vs. childless rate among black men clearly shows there's a much smaller circle of dudes driving this than women joining them in the BS.

My cousin got pregnant w/ a dude who had 2 or 3 BMs before her, then wants to act shocked when he doesn't do shyt or come through. I can only listen to her talk about it while I'm like :gucci: on the inside. She's struggling to stay middle class now when her parents were comfortably middle class. And now her son is going to be in the same position. Single handedly about to have that part of the fam fall off into lower middle class status because of poor choice in men. Me and some other male cousins were talking to her about who she wants her son to be and she was like "I want him to grow up to be the man who, honestly, I wouldn't be interested in." We were just like :dwillhuh:.

shyt is so dysfunctional out here. Community has no hope with these stats or with people shaming you for calling out this won't work.

Holy shyt. they really wanna raise their sons to be the type of men that they literally have NO interest in. this also happens.

People make that mistake because they conflate “more educated” with “higher earners”, not factoring both student loans and the kind of degrees being obtained.

be out here with 65k of student debt, and have a sociology or criminal justice degree. not even making 40k sometimes, and even if she makes 80k, she's got rent, the student loans, car payments, hot girl summers, AND kids. Leading to credit card debt and depression.

One thing I've just noticed from online dating, there's a lot of single white mom's as well, seems like more than black women but probably understate the issue

There's a lot of em in New Orleans. all over....they usually frequent the same places and do the same activities that BW are.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
If you talk about single motherhood being a problem, you get labeled as misogynist and/or sexist.

People like to cop pleas like "where's the blame for the men" when the childless rate among black women vs. childless rate among black men clearly shows there's a much smaller circle of dudes driving this than women joining them in the BS.

My cousin got pregnant w/ a dude who had 2 or 3 BMs before her, then wants to act shocked when he doesn't do shyt or come through. I can only listen to her talk about it while I'm like :gucci: on the inside. She's struggling to stay middle class now when her parents were comfortably middle class. And now her son is going to be in the same position. Single handedly about to have that part of the fam fall off into lower middle class status because of poor choice in men. Me and some other male cousins were talking to her about who she wants her son to be and she was like "I want him to grow up to be the man who, honestly, I wouldn't be interested in." We were just like :dwillhuh:.

shyt is so dysfunctional out here. Community has no hope with these stats or with people shaming you for calling out this won't work.

Yup. They want him to be the “lame” / comfortable guy / normal job. If they see him developing into someone off”high value” they’ll lowkey despise him.

It almost reminds me of that old thread about single moms raising their sons for white girls.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I mean it's good that ppl can do honest self reflection but damn how can you be that honest and not think wow I'm a dumbass

Daps
What kills me alot of woman call this a "phase"

but that phase could leave you with a kid or a few

but then it hits them its hard to be single with a kid

then it becomes "I was young"

breh if I do something that could effect my life when I was young ....it does not go away

and no one gonna have pity on me

i think the word getting out of men telling other men dont date single mothers is driving alot of woman crazy

I heard a woman say all these youtubers saying this making them lose hope

if you remember the term "Me and my kids are a package deal"

that term is being laughed at now

it used to be a thing now not so much ...

maybe I'm wrong but I'm seeing that alot now :yeshrug:

even by the regular dudes ....you know the ones that they scoop up at the end of the line

Bring reps back .... :mjcry:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Single motherhood has grown so common in America that today 80 percent of single-parent families are headed by single mothers — nearly a third live in poverty.

And instead of promoting family and togetherness; WE NEED MORE GOV'T PROGRAMS

I'm a Democrat through and through, but, ppl on the other side aren't totally out of their minds about this subject

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na

The crazy shyt is nikkas just like a girl with looks, t*ts, and a fat ass

Meanwhile women actually NEED the toxic behavior too

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
One thing I've just noticed from online dating, there's a lot of single white mom's as well, seems like more than black women but probably understate the issue
That’s cause WW 21-27 are becoming single parents at a much faster clip than other races. They won’t highlight that tho

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na

I replied to this before but it's facts

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

This line always has me

:snoop: