Reppin
NULL
Mum's ingenious method to teach her son to treat women with respect

Q0gkN2h.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:I don't see the problem. So long as she isn't on that "He is my king" shyt, she should cook. This puts him at sort of an advantage to know how to treat

a lady. Unfortunately, she won't teach him how to treat the rest of the women he will meet who aren't ladies:francis: One way or another, he will be HoH when he feeds

Tamika, drops her off at home, circles the block and realizes she dropped something in car, and comes back to see her invite some other guy inside.:beli:

His mother is giving him the keys to become the most ruthless of HoH members.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:yeshrug:I don't see the problem. So long as she isn't on that "He is my king" shyt, she should cook. This puts him at sort of an advantage to know how to treat

a lady. Unfortunately, she won't teach him how to treat the rest of the women he will meet who aren't ladies:francis: One way or another, he will be HoH when he feeds

Tamika, drops her off at home, circles the block and realizes she dropped something in car, and comes back to see her invite some other guy inside.:beli:

His mother is giving him the keys to become the most ruthless of HoH members.

Pull your table out? Pay for dinner?

tumblr_mh97khbvPU1r4p6zyo7_540.jpg

Doom does not serve anyone but himself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trying to teach her son how to be a gentleman is a bad thing?:heh:
The problem is that theres no male in the house to correct all that overcompensating he's gonna do when he starts acting like a bytch when dealing with adversity