Single motherhood a growing problem in Japan

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to the men over there?

Brehs would rather jack off to hentai and shyt than be with real women.

I've heard there are brehs who don't leave their bedrooms for months at a time.

100 hour work weeks with women controlling your pay check....

and like 5 days vacation...some don't even take it for 10 years straight

:wow:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The only thing that will save Japan at this point is war.
giphy.gif

That’s what put them in this position dumb smart feminist nikka:skip:
The more you post..
The easier to see through your shenanigans :pachaha:

Daps
Japan has always been a country of extremes, probably even before Commodore Perry came through and crushed the buildings back in the 1800s. Either dudes working themselves to death, or working hard at not working (video games, anime etc.). Being extreme doesn't help though in an era of globalization and transparency where being called out for being over-the-top happens all the damn time, and you have no real military or economic power to back people down from breathing down your neck.

The irony of it all is that the position China's in on the global stage is where Japan could've been if they had tried to unify Asia against the European imperialists, but instead they chose to turn into one of the enemy and tried to cut in on a piece of China during their rape and pillage campaigns. It's as if Karma caught them with a flying Bruce Lee kick n shyt haha

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
The only thing that will save Japan at this point is war.

People laugh, but i'm "talking" to an older Jap chick and she shares that sentiment. She hates Japanese men because they don't have that "fighting spirit". She also says its pretty much over for Japan after WW2.

She also hates the Chinese and Koreans , but thats another story :hubie:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
People laugh, but i'm "talking" to an older Jap chick and she shares that sentiment. She hates Japanese men because they don't have that "fighting spirit". She also says its pretty much over for Japan after WW2.

She also hates the Chinese and Koreans , but thats another story :hubie:

Many people in the west only view what happened to Japan through a very western lens, it's useful to listen to them tell their own stories and you quickly begin to piece together what the root of the problem is.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I mean the men are too busy fukking the hostess instead of the wife or girlfriend over there or working to death to be honest.

I mean they do fukk but from what I recall and know alot dont want kids cuz of work reasons

Either way even if its cuz dont want kids or just not fukking it's a issue that I took full advantage of :mjgrin:

Women out there are :banderas:
And the food :wow:
But there transportation system is heaven :noah:

Going back with my breh hopefully I dont see a bunch of mini me running around tho :russ: