"fukk you with a fist in yo ass,
you p*ssy wit yeast /
you shook of the streets,
you a Sisqo faq"

:lolbron:

"fa shizzle you phony,
the rapper version of Sisqo"

:lolbron:

nas hates that nikka for some reason, :pachaha:, i aint clickin that shyt, :lolbron:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As much of a easy joke as Sisqo can be…..I'll be the first one saying how much I lived Dru Hill in middle school, 'How Deep Is Your Love' was one of the defining songs of 98, and I traded in change to buy dudes solo album around Chrismas time, under the guise of getting my mom a xmas gift, I hustled my Dad for a ride to Sam Goody. That was one of my favorite R&B albums bad then, 'How Can I Love U 2Nite' (still dope), 'Incomplete', 'You Are Everything' with Ja, it was dope album. Dru Hill fell of for me, but along with Jagged Edge, Ginuwine, Tyrese, I'll always fukk with late 90's r&b, and the somewhat faded stars from that era...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
As much of a easy joke as Sisqo can be…..I'll be the first one saying how much I lived Dru Hill in middle school, 'How Deep Is Your Love' was one of the defining songs of 98, and I traded in change to buy dudes solo album around Chrismas time, under the guise of getting my mom a xmas gift, I hustled my Dad for a ride to Sam Goody. That was one of my favorite R&B albums bad then, 'How Can I Love U 2Nite' (still dope), 'Incomplete', 'You Are Everything' with Ja, it was dope album. Dru Hill fell of for me, but along with Jagged Edge, Ginuwine, Tyrese, I'll always fukk with late 90's r&b, and the somewhat faded stars from that era...

c/s..."How Can I Love U 2Nite" was that sheeit, my cuzz! And niccas was gettin' hella love singing them Dru Hill cuts to these wo's.
"Beauty", "Sleepin' In My Bed", "Tell Me", "Never Make A Promise", "5 Steps"...good times.

This does though :ehh:

LMMAO @ the song at the beginning! That's a helluva subliminal...