Sista Details Humiliation Rituals She Was Put Through By Delta Sorority

Daps
Humiliation and degradation as a hazing mechanism? This is actually peak cac nonsense :mjlol: this reminds me of why I quit playing rugby. These white boys would do the wildest, gayest shyt (Google the soggy biscuit) like tea-bagging each other as a joke? We also already know Greeks were about that bussy life so it’s really not at all surprising actually:russ:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Humiliation and degradation as a hazing mechanism? This is actually peak cac nonsense :mjlol: this reminds me of why I quit playing rugby. These white boys would do the wildest, gayest shyt (Google the soggy biscuit) like tea-bagging each other as a joke? We also already know Greeks were about that bussy life so it’s really not at all surprising actually:russ:
"A game where men masturbate in a circle, ejaculating onto a biscuit (or cookie or other food), with the last person to ejaculate forced to eat the biscuit;"

......the.....fukk

I know some stories of some chicks had to get double tossed by some male frat boys to get in a sorority and that was 20 years ago when I was in college

Can’t imagine what they doing now

double tossed?

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
I firmly believe that the reason why these "Frats/Sorors" don't talk about the hazing rituals they've endured is because they've been humiliated into silence.

No one wants to stand up and say, "I bent over and let another man paddle me on my ass until I bled :dame: . I did this for his approval and brotherhood." Or, "I let my Sorors hit my breasts with a frying pan because they wanted to 'make me flatter'." To do so would evoke the feelings of degradation and humiliation all over again as those of us who didn't subject ourselves to this BS hit the :dahell: :hhh: :scust: in that order.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since we are somewhat anonymous here. I’ll tell you this….

I know for a FACT our alpha sigma chapter once made two pledges give each other head and if one got hard they beat the shyt out of him. They were on some bulllllllshyt back in the day, I have no idea if they are still on that type of time.

You can guess what frat by looking at my username. Then find the school from there. Fortunately that was the only chapter I knew of on that weird shyt. It wasn’t common