Sister has pro black clothing in Walmart

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
And why does the cartoon character gotta be cock eyed:usure:

They are playing us still.....:russ:

But most are grateful for crumbs :hhh::wow:

And for all those thinking I'm just hating , think about any cock eyed blonde hair blue eyed characters:dame:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Pro Black and Wal Mart in the same sentence
yeahhhhhhhh man
reading this thread had me like
tenor.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yeahhhhhhhh man
reading this thread had me like
tenor.gif

if anything it would have been smarter to simply just say "My hair is Beautiful" and have a Black little girl image.

because
1.Nappy is usually used as a negative term, and could have been replace with "curls".
2. She is in one of the worlds largest retailers and has now limited her product to a niche market. If you are in wal mart you should want to take advantage of the user base you have access to. Using "My Hair is Beautiful" could have allowed her to make money from little girls of every race because she could make a ton of different Ts and still promote a positive message to black girls. This was a short sighted idea honestly.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Props to her but it's always gender specific when it comes to women...they are primarily pro black female.

Daps
:patrice: That shirt rubs me the wrong way. Anyway, god bless.

Im with bruh right here

"Nappy" is a term of endearment that the crackkka slave owners used to describe our hair...

The saying on the shirt shirt sounds like some shyt a cac would say as a sneak diss. That's my opinion.

Someone, a cac more than likely, in corporate had to OK the shirt before the put it on the floor...

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Waiting 4 a cac to buy a shirt for their daughter or son and post a pic to sociali media.:mjgrin: