Situations from Sitcoms that pissed you off...

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
The last 2 seasons of Fresh Prince Ashley’s character had become annoying and how Vivian enabled her behavior annoyed me. Like the episode when she got the modeling contract to move to NY and Vivian acted like Phil’s opinion didn’t matter on the subject. Or when Phil and Will didn’t like how her boyfriend was kissing all up on her in front of Will. Like no older/brother is going to let just let some dude just feel up on their fam like that :rudy: . Then goes Viv goes and co-signs Ashley singing about Phil on stage for being over protective. Hilary grew up to be easy and he didn’t want that for Ashley. I don’t know if it’s just me but Viv’s character seemed to reboot when they switched actresses. I mean obviously but Hubert’s Aunt Viv wasn’t nearly as selfish as light skin Aunt Viv.

Also Will’s mom was insufferable. Every other season she either wanted to bring Will back because she missed him or she undermined his decisions he wanted to do with his life. It didn’t matter what Will had going on she came around and tried to “parent”. As if her parenting style was so great. The nikka had to move with them but you got the nerve to criticize Aunt Viv and Aunt Vye’s parenting.

I hate Danny and Spence’s characters from King Of Queens. They were very unlikable. Like Danny destroying Carrie’s gynecologist yard and not fixing it even after finding out Doug and Carrie were the one’s that actually paid him. Or how Spence really was trying to simp his way into an affair with Carrie by keeping her apartment secret from Doug and helping her set it up.
Don’t get me started on Tasha from Power. The entire 1st season he wanted out of the game. She forced him to stay in it wanting that fast money. Ultimately that played into him cheating on her with Angie. When she said Ghost’s drug dealing ruined her life and the family I legit got mad like they were real people :russ: :martin:. Oh just because you were ready to move on with Terry Silver, Ghost is now at fault. He’s the source of all the violence and legal issues the family has now :gucci: When Ghost wanted out the game you wanted him to be the biggest drug dealer ever :sas1:

Daps
The last 2 seasons of Fresh Prince Ashley’s character had become annoying and how Vivian enabled her behavior annoyed me. Like the episode when she got the modeling contract to move to NY and Vivian acted like Phil’s opinion didn’t matter on the subject. Or when Phil and Will didn’t like how her boyfriend was kissing all up on her in front of Will. Like no older/brother is going to let just let some dude just feel up on their fam like that :rudy: . Then goes Viv goes and co-signs Ashley singing about Phil on stage for being over protective. Hilary grew up to be easy and he didn’t want that for Ashley. I don’t know if it’s just me but Viv’s character seemed to reboot when they switched actresses. I mean obviously but Hubert’s Aunt Viv wasn’t nearly as selfish as light skin Aunt Viv.

Also Will’s mom was insufferable. Every other season she either wanted to bring Will back because she missed him or she undermined his decisions he wanted to do with his life. It didn’t matter what Will had going on she came around and tried to “parent”. As if her parenting style was so great. The nikka had to move with them but you got the nerve to criticize Aunt Viv and Aunt Vye’s parenting.

I hate Danny and Spence’s characters from King Of Queens. They were very unlikable. Like Danny destroying Carrie’s gynecologist yard and not fixing it even after finding out Doug and Carrie were the one’s that actually paid him. Or how Spence really was trying to simp his way into an affair with Carrie by keeping her apartment secret from Doug and helping her set it up.
Don’t get me started on Tasha from Power. The entire 1st season he wanted out of the game. She forced him to stay in it wanting that fast money. Ultimately that played into him cheating on her with Angie. When she said Ghost’s drug dealing ruined her life and the family I legit got mad like they were real people :russ: :martin:. Oh just because you were ready to move on with Terry Silver, Ghost is now at fault. He’s the source of all the violence and legal issues the family has now :gucci: When Ghost wanted out the game you wanted him to be the biggest drug dealer ever :sas1:
THIS!!! I got so mad watching this. Everything that happened from that point on was on her. Worse thing that happens is she gets divorced. And it's not like Ghost wouldn't broke her off nice cause she knows where the bodies are buried. Now her daughter and husband dead and she took the fall for her dumb ass son. :dahell:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
In the first season of the Steve Harvey show, Romeo starts creepin on his girl’s best friend (who his boy Bullethead has a thing for). Once they both find out, Romeo’s girl and Bullethead hook up…the next episode everyone’s cool again like nothing ever happened.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In the first season of the Steve Harvey show, Romeo starts creepin on his girl’s best friend (who his boy Bullethead has a thing for). Once they both find out, Romeo’s girl and Bullethead hook up…the next episode everyone’s cool again like nothing ever happened.

:ohhh: I don't remember that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You know what irked me alot was threes company and jack tripper I mean he lived with Chrissy and Janet and always got into wacky situations with them but never slept with either even though it was a weird thing going on between him and Janet. But everytime Mr ferley came around he had to act fruity just to throw him off. Because he didn't want him as a straight man sharing an apartment with two women?!?:dahell: why the fukk would Mr ferley be all up in his business about jack living there. shyt pissed me off... :what: you just the landlord they pay rent mind ya fukking business B...