Sixers fan confronts Danny Green and begs him to do better

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Newark/East Orange, NJ - Now in Atlanta
Philly fans don’t fukk with Ben Simmons...plus he comes off pompous as fukk. He never vibed with the city. But I gotta give him credit...the nikka actually plays hard...harder than anybody else on the team
Cap, it’s non Philly fans that hate him

Like on this forum

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why people always do this. Green will be shyt all game and hit nothing but net in the final 5 mins. Like a streak version of Horry

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Philly fans are some of the most hostile fans in sports...I'm in a 76ers group and they hate Ben Simmons one game and than the next hype him up. And act as if Joel is Wilt Chamberlin and the most p*ssy big man ever at the same time.
Philly fans are volatile as fukk

Wentz used to be the best QB ever, he's been the WOAT QB for the last two seasons tho. Ben Simmons is cool one game, next he trash and needs to be traded since he can't shoot 3s :francis:

Remember Markelle Fultz? I rest my case :hubie:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
LOL this is why he's still in the league, he'd be missing everything like 5 games in a row, to have one crazy scoring night and then back to missing everything :russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He said “I got three rings, nikka”
:mjlol: I understood the rings argument with people like MJ and Lebron.
But role players should never use that shyt, even Kenny Smiths knows to stay in his lane and let Chuck and Shaq argue that shyt.