Skilla Baby - The Coldest

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He def needs to market that song with Flo Milli. He's making songs for the commercial audience and street ala 21 Savage. He might crossover. We will see.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
The fact that his favorite artist is Anita Baker will make me give it a listen
He from Detroit, a lot of our artist’s favorites be like Aretha Franklin, Temptations, n shyt because that’s all you hear n shyt. I seen Anita a few times around. After Motown left Detroit for LA in the 70’s almost all the artists stayed behind. It’s still Motown royalty here.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He from Detroit, a lot of our artist’s favorites be like Aretha Franklin, Temptations, n shyt because that’s all you hear n shyt. I seen Anita a few times around. After Motown left Detroit for LA in the 70’s almost all the artists stayed behind. It’s still Motown royalty here.
Seems like yall got respect for yall legends, and you can't get more legendary than Motown.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Still wild to me he overtook Sada but he has been flexing
From an outsider perspective (Chicago), Sada was okay but he play too much on songs. Like he want you to take him serious but he want to be goofy too. I don't fukk wit that half stepping shyt. Rio, Mike, Packman, Cash do the joke raps better. Vezzo, Ray, Skilla, Veeze, Peezy do the serious shyt better. Not really much point in listening to Sada in my opinion, his inflections and mannerisms are annoying and borderline gay.

This tape straight tho, I fw the g herbo track the most off first listen

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
From an outsider perspective (Chicago), Sada was okay but he play too much on songs. Like he want you to take him serious but he want to be goofy too. I don't fukk wit that half stepping shyt. Rio, Mike, Packman, Cash do the joke raps better. Vezzo, Ray, Skilla, Veeze, Peezy do the serious shyt better. Not really much point in listening to Sada in my opinion, his inflections and mannerisms are annoying and borderline gay.

This tape straight tho, I fw the g herbo track the most off first listen
lol at borderline gay :dead:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:salute: didn’t know he had a 💿 but I saw he has a song wit Flo Milli on IG yesterday, gonna give the album some streams.