Skinny girls ARE BETTER than "thick" bytches. 2017 IS THE YEAR of the skinny girl wave.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get this disgusting shyt out my thread. :scust:

I should put a hole in your head for posting this shyt, breh.

Facts. I've noticed that skinny girls have better and interesting personalites. :ohhh: Don't know why.
Pull up:yeshrug:

You posted a girl who looks as real as Jessica Rabbit of course brehs gonna say something

And by today's standard of women with everything on em fake. Jessica rabbit looks pretty damn real

Daps
p*ssy nikka we came up with the slim thick term. Cacs always been on the boney chick wave

You a fakkit if you ain't fukking this chick. Foh talking about both sides n shyt
722f4b6f82bd387caa38f5612c81586b.jpeg

enhanced-buzz-31189-1390839690-29.jpg

Shorty going to break her lumbar pushing her ass out so hard.

She stand up and reveal she got an ass like Hank Hill.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Facts. I've noticed that skinny girls have better and interesting personalites. :ohhh: Don't know why.
Because they don't have a instant attention/validation object hanging from their bodies that blows their egos out of proportion and thousands of simps convincing them that they're special just for being born with said object(s).

Giselle

Daps
No one is better, just certain shapes become popular at certain times. & even if a shape isn't popular or the "it" shape at the moment, there will still be plenty of males who will want those women.

Idk about skinny, but regular sized women/natural looking bodies are going to come back in style near/after 2020. Bc people are getting tired of the instagram look.

& idk know your definition of thick since pple use it so differently, but if you are using it to replace curvy, curvy is never going out. A person can be skinny or avg sized and still be curvy or have a nice shape.

When it comes to males. I know that beards are in style, and that sponge hairstyle was in style (idk if it still is). I am hoping that dreads and tattoos go out of style for y'all, along with saggy pants. I don't like it. lol

It would be interesting to see you all in button up shirts or business casual wear and glasses instead of a tshirt, jeans or bballshorts/jogging pants.

Daps
Because they don't have a instant attention/validation object hanging from their bodies that blows their egos out of proportion and thousands of simps convincing them that they're special just for being born with said object(s).

Being born with fast metabolism is different than being born with fat ass, thick thighs, and big titties?:ohhh:

Just because puberty didn't hit em right don't make em special:mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listen to this child talking about who is better damn it's easy too spot you fools out :russ:

Rule number 1 Naw fukk it I shouldn't have too tell u:stopitslime:

fukking ameutuers :mjlol: