Skylar Diggins looks older than her mama

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
she-get-it-from-her-momma-remember-college-b-ball-banger-skylar-diggins-well-check-out-momma-diggins.jpg

tumblr_m6jvif1i6t1r8fnhmo1_500.jpg

If you see this and you think of a man, your gay, dont fight it, embrace it fakkit.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
She'll probably land a shoe deal with someone too like Maya. I can't think of any WNBA players now that I've seen on a regular commercial / endorsement. Lisa Leslie I think has been the only woman's player to get a lot of exposure off court

She can be the face of a shoe company. Under Armour, Nike and Adidas will have a bidding war for her. She can be what Serena is to tennis and Nike.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Front on what? I didn't nothing bad about the chick. She just regular looking. She ain't Tina Thompson and she ain't no prime Halle Berry. I woud even say she ain't even Gabrielel Union.
the fact that your comparing 40+ actresses to a 23-24 year old college athlete tells me your :troll:

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
She can be the face of a shoe company. Under Armour, Nike and Adidas will have a bidding war for her. She can be what Serena is to tennis and Nike.

:whoa: I wouldn't go that far, the WNBA still isn't even close to being relevant or popular.