“Slap A Teacher” Tik Tok Challenge sees 18 Year Old Girl Arrested For Assaulting Disabled Teacher

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yeah but I think the internet has a lot to do with shyt like this as well, it was there when I was a kid don't get me wrong but Myspace wasn't nearly as big of a deal as IG/Twitter/TikTok are.
It’s the 24 hour accessibility of social networks too. and those algorithms are really trash because it’ll Highlight the most negative shyt

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Negrros too scary of white daddy.

"Nah...nah....nah.....hol on nah...youz aint say ntthn bout hutin whyte folks nah
rMxPfs0.png
"
That tariq smilie is perfect for that "good trubba" type speak:russ:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
worst part that won't get discussed as much is her smiling like something is funny. it's one thing to be a dumbass kid, but another to obviously have no strong adult influence that taught you never to do stupid shyt like this that is gonna follow you around, especially as a black person.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but I think the internet has a lot to do with shyt like this as well, it was there when I was a kid don't get me wrong but Myspace wasn't nearly as big of a deal as IG/Twitter/TikTok are.
That again falls back on the parents

For a big portion of kids the internet is raising them. Way too much access & free time doing absolutely nothing productive for kids

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
mfers just be doing crazy shyt man, the entire gen-z is like severely mentally ill. We did some dumb shyt when I was in school but the worst I ever saw was an administrator get hit with a water balloon or some rednecks left a whole dead deer carcass in the middle of school as a "prank".

Physically assaulting some old ass lady is another level

:beli:

That's because the proliferation of social media and smartphones has ensured that any fukkshyt occurring on the planet is only a few clicks away.

This isn't a gEn Z aRe AlL mEnTaLlY iLl thing.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
:beli:

That's because the proliferation of social media and smartphones has ensured that any fukkshyt occurring on the planet is only a few clicks away.

This isn't a gEn Z aRe AlL mEnTaLlY iLl thing.
lol read the first line of your post and then the second, then my post, then your post again and connect the dots