Slight Exaggeration: No worse feeling than having a car with NO TINTS on that thang

what you rocking?

• I'm tinted up!!

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Don't call me NeMo cause I'm easy to find in my fishbowl

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • #BusPassGang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What you mean? Like 11% and under is a problem?

it's 11% and up... :stopitslime: the tints cannot block more than 30% of light or some bullshyt they keep spouting...

Section 375 (12-a) of the NYS Vehicle and Traffic Law does not allow a windshield or front side windows that are dark.

• The windshield and front side windows cannot block more than 30% of the light.
    • Seventy percent or more of the light from the outside must pass through the window.
  • This law also applies to the rear window unless the vehicle has outside rear-view mirrors on both sides.
    • The mirrors must give the driver a full and clear view behind the vehicle.
  • 1*71GYJj6VvgDEGQ_01YqR3g.jpeg

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
2.5% on the pearl white 2003 Navigator :whoo:

20 inch gold thick-spoke BBS LM's :ooh:

hood ornament pulled from a 66 Continental and plated with gold sitting off the hood

suicide doors, no step-up runner

:whew:

13 mpg highway :myman:

my dream car :ufdup:

I see one for sale in Miami right now for $4900. 150k miles on it though :francis: although my Dad drove his Explorer from that era straight into the ground, almost 240k miles before they donated it :russ:

im going to be honest and keep it real with the fact i never had anything but factory tints on any of my cars. everyone i knew from when we were teens / early 20s who had anything LESS than 20% was constantly pulled over and harassed, sometimes even searched. i feel like now that im older and not a young punk it'd be easier to get away with, but anything under 20% and you're inviting the pigs to stop you. thats how it is up in NYC anyway. always used to think the heavy chameleon tint was stupid as hell...if your luck is bad you're paying non stop fines and maybe even impound fees all year just to have that stupid ass mirror tint

Last edited: