Slipped A Mickey & Went All In: The Ohio State University 2015-16 Basketball Season Thread

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
As you all know, D-Russ would've made this a championship team if he had stayed. Positives? We're still going to win it all :krs:

SQUAD:

BATES-DIOP, KEITA 33 FORWARD
BELL, DAVID 10 CENTER
GIDDENS, DANIEL 4 CENTER/FORWARD
GRANDSTAFF, AUSTIN 3 GUARD
HARRIS, A.J. 12 GUARD
LANE, JOEY 14 GUARD
LORBACH, JAKE 34 FORWARD
LOVING, MARC 2 FORWARD
LYLE, JAQUAN 13 GUARD
MITCHELL, MICKEY 00 FORWARD
TATE, JAE'SEAN 1 FORWARD
THOMPSON, TREVOR 32 CENTER
WILLIAMS, KAM 15 GUARD

First game is this Sunday against Mt. Saint Mary's at 12:00. Bless us with the Nas cigar, @Illeye buckmatic

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
As you all know, D-Russ would've made this a championship team if he had stayed. Positives? We're still going to win it all :krs:

SQUAD:

BATES-DIOP, KEITA 33 FORWARD
BELL, DAVID 10 CENTER
GIDDENS, DANIEL 4 CENTER/FORWARD
GRANDSTAFF, AUSTIN 3 GUARD
HARRIS, A.J. 12 GUARD
LANE, JOEY 14 GUARD
LORBACH, JAKE 34 FORWARD
LOVING, MARC 2 FORWARD
LYLE, JAQUAN 13 GUARD
MITCHELL, MICKEY 00 FORWARD
TATE, JAE'SEAN 1 FORWARD
THOMPSON, TREVOR 32 CENTER
WILLIAMS, KAM 15 GUARD

First game is this Sunday against Mt. Saint Mary's at 12:00. Bless us with the Nas cigar, @Illeye buckmatic
We stay winning:naswon:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I missed last year, so I'm out of the loop with Buckeye basketball. How good can they be this year? Are they really a national championship caliber squad?

:ohhh:

No lie we will be average starting out how a lot of freshmen thats going to get playing time the Big Ten is going to be the top conference in college basketball this year so each conference game is going to be tough

We can be great just need leadership and our freshmen to step up Mickey MItchell is still ineligible which sucks cause we need his size and basketball IQ and the ability to handle the ball

We are championship caliber is Jaquan Lyle is like D russell

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
No lie we will be average starting out how a lot of freshmen thats going to get playing time the Big Ten is going to be the top conference in college basketball this year so each conference game is going to be tough

We can be great just need leadership and our freshmen to step up Mickey MItchell is still ineligible which sucks cause we need his size and basketball IQ and the ability to handle the ball

We are championship caliber is Jaquan Lyle is like D russell

Yeah, I was going to say it depends on how quickly this talented group of freshmen come together. Also, if Tate takes another big step forward. BTW, game starts @ 4 on BTN Plus