Slow jamz version on college dropout is terrible

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, agree. Skipped that track when I added the album to my iTunes. Uploaded the Twista version instead

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
To be fair in general CD had a lot of skits on the album.

always said the same thing. Posted on here many times about how iconic that album was in 2004, I was in my senior year of high school. I put everyone on Kanye the previous summer. I had the bootleg College Dropout. I had many nights with girls in high school playing Slow Jamz

but even in real time, the album was top heavy and weighed down by the skits, and the number of songs, and production. My homie played We Don't Care about 20X a day and that skit is stuck in my head

"what the fukk was that Kanye, I say make something for the kids...

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
always said the same thing. Posted on here many times about how iconic that album was in 2004, I was in my senior year of high school. I put everyone on Kanye the previous summer. I had the bootleg College Dropout. I had many nights with girls in high school playing Slow Jamz

but even in real time, the album was top heavy and weighed down by the skits, and the number of songs, and production. My homie played We Don't Care about 20X a day and that skit is stuck in my head

"what the in the fukk was that Kanye, I say make something for the kids...
:dahell: That’s what is missing from albums now. Skits are dope asf.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Which version is the one where Jamie and the other girl are singing back and forth? That shyt is magical brehs :wow:

Lets take it higher sweeetaaaaay :ahh::ahh:

Ngl I fukk with both versions just as much. Hop up on my broham :ohlawd::laugh:

This thread making me realize college dropout is some of the purest nostalgia I have

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Which version is the one where Jamie and the other girl are singing back and forth? That shyt is magical brehs :wow:

Lets take it higher sweeetaaaaay :ahh::ahh:

Ngl I fukk with both versions just as much. Hop up on my broham :ohlawd::laugh:

This thread making me realize college dropout is some of the purest nostalgia I have

The back and forth was the album version. The bootleg/single version was just him singing the hook and mostly spittage.

Now you fukkers fitting to have me listen to Ye, and I can't stand the bipolar cocksucker :scust: