Smack/URL NOME 8 Live on PPV: Tsu Surf vs. Rum Nitty, Tay Roc vs. Goodz

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I'm lost as to why battlerap media keep saying Goodz got swag or whatever, lol. Just don't see the shyt.

His rounds vs Roc were azz. See the difference? Da fukk.... Wow, so discredit everything Roc says, but believe your shyt 100% right Goodz?

How he gonna get at Roc sweating, when Goodz was the first rapper I can remember being clowned for pit stains.

I wanna see Math vs Goodz now. Stipulation is that first swing results in a loss, but you don't get banned.

Goodz has to bring up that he fights, while Math can't escape that reputation lol.

Damn seems like I really hate Good now.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on rewatch surfs second seems thrown together, and in the battle as a whole he had two many resued bars, his schemes were random and ones that have been done already where he would have half of it be new flips but then half shyt we heard mad times before like the c3po line is so overused. it was like a serious jones scheme basically. but just having like a star wars, x men, dog scheme and making it half generic shyt we heard already is lazy as fukk.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm lost as to why battlerap media keep saying Goodz got swag or whatever, lol. Just don't see the shyt.

His rounds vs Roc were azz. See the difference? Da fukk.... Wow, so discredit everything Roc says, but believe your shyt 100% right Goodz?

How he gonna get at Roc sweating, when Goodz was the first rapper I can remember being clowned for pit stains.

I wanna see Math vs Goodz now. Stipulation is that first swing results in a loss, but you don't get banned.

Goodz has to bring up that he fights, while Math can't escape that reputation lol.

Damn seems like I really hate Good now.
You sound wild hateful breh:russ:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
on rewatch surfs second seems thrown together, and in the battle as a whole he had two many resued bars, his schemes were random and ones that have been done already where he would have half of it be new flips but then half shyt we heard mad times before like the c3po line is so overused. it was like a serious jones scheme basically. but just having like a star wars, x men, dog scheme and making it half generic shyt we heard already is lazy as fukk.

Surf was borderline terrible here. All these overused bars when you haven't battled in months is ridiculous and unacceptable.