SMACK/ URL PRESENT: DOUBLE IMPACT LIVE UPDATE/DISCUSSION THREAD

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Ice pack, Verb and B magic come with their A game the midwest might take over again :blessed:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Card is fire. My only adjustments would of been to substitute TODD for Goodz because Clips and Goodz seem to have chemistry. I also would of switch Math and Cortez to battle Top and Brizz, and Chilla/B Magic to to battle Verb and Ill, but those battle will be fire anyways.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Card is fire. My only adjustments would of been to substitute TODD for Goodz because Clips and Goodz seem to have chemistry. I also would of switch Math and Cortez to battle Top and Brizz, and Chilla/B Magic to to battle Verb and Ill, but those battle will be fire anyways.

Na.. At least TODD has the possibility of bringing dope material.. Goodz brings nothing to the table. You know you trash when your man doesn't even want to team up with you. :scust:

I would've LOVE to see a Suge and Red tag team tho. Oh my gawd :scust:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm sure they asked Goodz to do it and he declined.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math & Cortez on the card
:whoo:

Icepack
:gladbron:
But how did TODD weasel his way onto this card, I guess Goodz must have some puzzy lined up for that night :sas1:

lol and everybody thought the idea of a 2 on 2 card was wack as shyt

A whole card of 2v2 just seems like too much

I still want to see it though

It's a shame it isn't Clips & Goodz. I need to hear Goodz answer. He most likely declined the offer.

I think we are gonna see some creativity.

Some potentially long battles.

The crowd may fukk up the later battles that night.

If I am battling that night, I want to be the first ones to battle. The crowd is gonna go crazy.