• Big T

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • O Red

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Debatable

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
I don't understand how people rate o red

He has no flow, dude just shouts and screams. He reminds me of a spoiled kid who don't get his way so he makes a scene
Was that your bar for your URL debut? shyt rhymed and actually would be a decent filler line.

man I cant help but laugh at Beasley and Smack. They think they shyt come across so professional. But really I be like, man you guys come across so amateur in your dealings and production.
Well... they're not exactly minting money. I agree that the bars are the main reason for having this, so it should be on point. But there have been large stage battles with good audio. Something about this set up.

turned off during second round
Same.
ANOTHER URL battle that's shyt........I'm so surprised :pachaha:

Smarten up guys, when the face of the product is a lame cornball, that's the energy you're gonna get back from the consumers.
I don't think dude is that bad. I feel like choosing to ignore the top tier MCs that don't have respect for the fans to memorize their verses and deliver shows some kind of honesty.

This nikka actually did rocket launcher sounds though :dead:
I thought that was hilarious... I wonder if one of his mans was like MAN EVERYBODY LOVED THAT CHICKALACKA BOOM shyt, YOU GOTTA MAKE WAY MORE SOUNDS THIS TIME.

:dead: :dead: :dead: Breh I honestly thought I missed some sort of complex double/triple entendre when he said that, just because of how the crowd reacted.

fukking @ssholes :russ:
Ehh... calling him sweet... like a bytch... may have been the double entendre that helped make it better? Not sure.

I had high hopes for this one. Gotta make sure not to do that. And for me, it wasn't the crowd.. I normally don't let crowd reactions get me. I just thought this was more boring than expected.