Smack/URL Presents: Calicoe vs T-Rex

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
cal took rd 1 clearly. rex for the 1st time literally said not at least 1 hot bar. cal was mediocre but he at least a 2 or 3 hot bars

edit. okay 2 rds in and rex once again aint say 1 hot thing. this might be rex worst. :snoop: did he really get a don demarco for a duncan penderhuse line
edit god damn do rex pay the crowd off or something? how is he not booed for this bullshyt. more arms then a centipede? come the fukk on *throws the water bottle like e ness*

:laff: look at louie 13th face

calicoe winning this battle so far 2-0
the fans losing this battle so far 0-2

really? really yall go boo cal but let rex slide with that bullshyt?

i dont know yall, i think we getting bodybagged 3-0 right now. they getting personal on us now. we the new lost nikkas

and again, how is rex not getting booed?

okay cal spitting a song verse now.......this is just not good

Cal win this battle 2-1

The fans lost this battle 3-0

I'm gone to go re evaluate my life and think about what I could have been doing in the 48 minutes I just wasted on this battle

One

Yooooo

I'm thinking to myself the same shyt. I don't even want to finish watching this battle... Smfh. I knew this battle was going to be garbage. :laff: :laff:

Man get Calicoe the fukk outta here
Get Red the fukk outta here
Get this battle the fukk outta here

:camby:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yooooo

I'm thinking to myself the same shyt. I don't even want to finish watching this battle... Smfh. I knew this battle was going to be garbage. :laff: :laff:

Man get Calicoe the fukk outta here
Get Red the fukk outta here
Get this battle the fukk outta here

:camby:
Sounds like u ready for that DNA vs b magic :troll:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man the reactions from this thread are pure fukking comedy.

Sounds like u ready for that DNA vs b magic :troll:

:dead:

I'm not gonna lie, I might even watch that battle at the event. I'm gonna put on my headphones and try to cop some sneakers. :dead:
Unlike everybody else, I think B Magic is overrated. To me he's only good when he can flip his opponents name like Rosenberg. And DNA is on my top 5 garbage list so yeah.. :patrice:

Last edited:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I rock with url all day but these summer madness and pg battles are lackluster compared to the ones kotd and kotd:fresh coast have been releasing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ring card kept giving Cal the eye like she wants to give it up to him. But then you see her rolling her eyes every time Rex spits :bryan:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2-1 either way. in the building i said rex but i think i like cals second more on camera

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crowd fukked this battle up :beli:

Shut the fukk up and let them rap. And how is Rex not getting boo'd for all this talking in Cal's rounds and spitting 1000 mediocre gun bars?

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Damn smack ...you cant get some FOI cats to stand out in the audience and occasionally yell "be quiet" looks like ars vs Kshine was the main event...shorty behind rex was tuff but Ive read nothing yet about the camel toe on the one behind cal

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:beli: I stopped watching this bullshyt after the 2nd rd. I never seen rex this bad. Cal first rd was good for the most but his 2nd was terrible.

Last edited:

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so this nikka Calicoe combined his second and third verses and spit them in the second round to try to win the round and had to spit a song first in the third:beli:SMH

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
yo crowds are hilarious
Cal: "I don't know if I should speed it up or take it slow"(or some shyt)
Random: "Take it slow man"

That louie da 13th jab in the 2nd was enough to make it a 2-0 cal but I'll be damned if i watch another round. It took me a day to watch 1.5 rounds

EDIT: for some reason that "yall aint like that?" was funny as hell to me :pachaha:
"something something kung fu" he had the bmagic cadence for a quick 2 bars

Last edited:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Watched the first round, no desire to watch the rest

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
A right hook will break his jaw he'll need grin-aid :why:

Damn, T-Rex is wack.

2-1 Calicoe. I was hoping he would be back to his pre-Lux form but this will have to do until his next battle.