• DNA

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Tay Roc

Votes: 46 78.0%

• Total voters

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
"Walkin wit a dirty middle schooler, that's a messy 9".................seriously?
"3 holes, you can go bowling wit his head"..................what are we in 2nd grade? We still doin 3 holes/bowling ball lines???
"Sunny listen/Sonny Listin"............no.
"Shakin in the alley/Ali"..............no.
That Boxing scheme in general.................just no.
"Ditch the steel in the alley like Bishop in Juice"................what are we in 2nd grade? How many more Juice bars are we gonna hear???

That's all I can remember off the top of my head cause I REFUSE to click Play on that battle again. And again, I'm not sayin da nikka was straight up wack but the shyt didn't deserve all that reaction when DNA was spittin shyt that was on-par or better with little to no reaction.
Fair enough

As far as dna goes the kid is just corny man I never understood what people saw in him

I've heard some of his freestyles on beats and them shyts be fire so I know he can spit but as far as his stage presence that nikka is dripping with wack juice

Come on man the nikka walked on stage with a shirt that was literally hugging his stomach rolls nikka had his arms folded covering that shyt looking like an insecure female

He should just rap similar to the way he does on beats for his battles and leave out all the cute "schemes" and "setups". shyt like that only exposes his corniness imo

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think I finally got time to tune in
let's see...

- :snooze:, I fukking hate DNA