Illmagic

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Round 1 DNA
Round 2 DNA
Round 3 Tay Roc

The crowd was crazy bias so it creates the illusion that this was a clear body but it wasn't. It sucks how the crowd can effect the outcome of a battle. Round 1 was close but I think DNA edged it. Round 2 was a clear DNA win. Round 3 Tay killed it. Even though DNA gave up that round I don't think anything he was gonna say was gonna see Tay Rocs 3rd round. I though DNA won overall

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Ok i ffw through dnas 1st round

Roc cookin this nikka first round but he needs to stop pausin

Hate when nikkas do that for no reason lol

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno man DNA'S on stage presence must be off..Cos I watched his Untold Truth where he was spittin the bars no crowd and his rounds were sick

That shyt sounded cold on that untold truth

It just shows that you never know what the crowd will gravitate to

It happens. These guys spit their bars to each other over the phone & this shyt sounds hot, but for whatever reason the crowd just may not fukk with it.

I remember Verb said in an interview EVERY battle rapper goes to an event believing their material is cold. Battle rap is hard, because your performing brand new material and there's just no guarantee the people will like it.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
That shyt sounded cold on that untold truth

It just shows that you never know what the crowd will gravitate to

It happens. These guys spit their bars to each other over the phone & this shyt sounds hot, but for whatever reason the crowd just may not fukk with it.

I remember Verb said in an interview EVERY battle rapper goes to an event believing their material is cold. Battle rap is hard, because your performing brand new material and there's just no guarantee the people will like it.
Well the nikka is missing a tooth, wearing a shirt two sizes too small and has a head the size of a bowling ball

So it's like every time he spit we ain't tryna hear that shyt again we're tryna hear roc spit again :lolbron:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
It's crazy that I said dnas head was the size of a bowling ball before I even heard rocs bowling ball line lol

Lite bars

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After watching DNA, I didn't expect Tay Roc's mediocre bars that first round. :skip:
The crowd dikk rode him around the world in 80 days. :beli:
DNA won the second round too, and the crowd was hardly reacting :what:
I'd give the third round to Tay Roc, but to claim that he won the entire battle :mjlol:
I would rather see these without crowd interference. At one point, I could actually skip ahead 10-15 sec and Tay Rock would still be at the beginning of his bar :bryan:
I'll have to watch these more often :whoo:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
After watching DNA, I didn't expect Tay Roc's mediocre bars that first round. :skip:
The crowd dikk rode him around the world in 80 days. :beli:
DNA won the second round too, and the crowd was hardly reacting :what:
I'd give the third round to Tay Roc, but to claim that he won the entire battle :mjlol:
I would rather see these without crowd interference. At one point, I could actually skip ahead 10-15 sec and Tay Rock would still be at the beginning of his bar :bryan:
I'll have to watch these more often :whoo:
Oh you're one of those "if you write their rounds down on paper dna clearly won" ass nikkas, aren't you? :sas1:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Oh you're one of those "if you write their rounds down on paper dna clearly won" ass nikkas, aren't you? :sas1:
No, he's one of those "if you remove the gassin ass crowd from the battle dna clearly won" ass nikkas..............as am I

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
No, he's one of those "if you remove the gassin ass crowd from the battle dna clearly won" ass nikkas..............as am I
I thought an MC's job was to move the crowd

If one guy is able to control the crowd and the other guy can't then guess who wins (regardless of how you feel about either guy's material)

You guys probably don't like tay roc to begin with so I understand where the frustration comes but stop it please. I'm tired of seeing nikkas get murdered (I didn't even watch dnas rounds just going off what I been hearing) only to have fans come up with all kinds of lame excuses

Whatever happened to taking your losses with pride and keeping it moving??

And about that shoot a child line that the "crowd gassed" before roc even got to the punchline, that shyt got reaction because it was some ignorant ass nikka shyt to say. It got more of a shock reaction out of the crowd but yall making it sound like that shyt got oohs and ahhs lol

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
I thought an MC's job was to move the crowd

If one guy is able to control the crowd and the other guy can't then guess who wins (regardless of how you feel about either guy's material)

You guys probably don't like tay roc to begin with so I understand where the frustration comes but stop it please. I'm tired of seeing nikkas get murdered (I didn't even watch dnas rounds just going off what I been hearing) only to have fans come up with all kinds of lame excuses

Whatever happened to taking your losses with pride and keeping it moving??

And about that shoot a child line that the "crowd gassed" before roc even got to the punchline, that shyt got reaction because it was some ignorant ass nikka shyt to say. It got more of a shock reaction out of the crowd but yall making it sound like that shyt got oohs and ahhs lol
Wow, dats all I needed to read