• Tay Roc

Votes: 46 78.0%

• Total voters

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
:smh::smh::smh: URL crowds...........
Over in this bytch we separate the crocs from cats. So if you don't like hearing bout gats and macs, nikkas cocking straps, or how we on the block with crack rocks and packs...bytch STOP WATCHING SMACK!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:smh::smh::smh: URL crowds...........

Scust. Sometimes I feel like I'm in the damn twilight zone. :mindblown:

nikkaz are solely basing how hard bars are based on crowd reaction alone :mindblown: Can we just judge and listen to what the actual "bar" was? :why:

Let's remind everybody how much love Surf got in the building for "urn n ash" nikkaz went wild off that shyt because Surf sold the hell out of it. But when people stepped back, took a deep breath, let the weed and drank wear off, and the footage dropped. Everybody saw how fukkin wack and nonsensical that bullshyt ass bar was. And Surf still catches hell for that wack ass bar (as he should)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Scust. Sometimes I feel like I'm in the damn twilight zone. :mindblown:

nikkaz are solely basing how hard bars are based on crowd reaction alone :mindblown: Can we just judge and listen to what the actual "bar" was? :why:

Let's remind everybody how much love Surf got in the building for "urn n ash" nikkaz went wild off that shyt because Surf sold the hell out of it. But when people stepped back, took a deep breath, let the weed and drank wear off, and the footage dropped. Everybody saw how fukkin wack and nonsensical that bullshyt ass bar was. And Surf still catches hell for that wack ass bar (as he should)

You sound like me. I've been preachng this shyt on this forum for years. :sas2:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Man gtfoh with this bullshyt ass rationale. :camby:

Tay Roc said a lot of average to subpar shyt that nikkaz gassed. End of story.

so what has hitman or rex done lyrically that puts them bar wise ahead of tay roc. you nikkas just hate tay roc getting love for being "subpar and average."

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Over in this bytch we separate the crocs from cats. So if you don't like hearing bout gats and macs, nikkas cocking straps, or how we on the block with crack rocks and packs...bytch STOP WATCHING SMACK!
nikka I fukk wit Qleen(the old Qleen anyway), Calicoe, Tsu Surf, Ill Will, Bigg K, T Top, Brizz, etc. so igdaf about a nikka spittin gun/drug bars, I just like for da shyt to be dope. Tay Roc has ALWAYS been an average to below average rapper to me it ain't just started wit dis DNA battle so miss me wit dat bullshyt

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Its gonna be like this every time tay roc battles from now on and im still going to be here fighting the good fight :blessed:

Why? :youngsabo: Cause these "tay roc is gassed" crybabies are super bias.
You tellin me Tay Roc wasn't gassed??? I swear you Roc fans...............

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
so what has hitman or rex done lyrically that puts them bar wise ahead of tay roc. you nikkas just hate tay roc getting love for being "subpar and average."

I've been on record for 2 years saying how trash Rex has been. (Outside of his 1 rounder vs Cortez in the TS house) Hitman has never been "bar heavy" but at least a lot of his lyrics make sense. And I've also been on record criticizing some of the wack ass Hitman bars that didn't land, like the "nikka yous a desktop" type bars :mjlol:

I've been ridin with Tay roc since he was battlin nikkaz in the park back in Baltimore when he was in high school. I was ridin with Roc vs O-red, I had him beating JC, beatin Rich Dollaz, debatable with Clips part 2, beating ILL Will, PG skillet, beating Cortez. I could go on. I fukk with Tay heavy and picked him to win in most of the battles he had.

I even projected Tay roc bodyin DNA before the battle dropped. So miss me with this so called "Tay Roc" hate that you think I and others have.

And if nikkaz are praising any rapper for subpar, average and nonsensical bars, then I can't take their battle rap opinion serious.

A wack bar is a wack bar. You've already openly admitted how unfairly unbias you are with some battlers. So I guess you fall in that category :manny:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You tellin me Tay Roc wasn't gassed??? I swear you Roc fans...............
Was tay roc gassed? Yes or no

no he wasn't gassed. he worked the crowd.its what youre supposed to do. the fact is you guys just hate the way he does it. the way tay roc sets up his punches is hard so the crowd reacts to to the setups. Its really not as complicated as you nikkas want it to be. Shoot up your block and hope i hit a child wasnt even the puchline and it was nasty, get close enough, I'll does you up is the exact same thing.

oh and plot twist...Im not a tay roc "fan" but im also not a dude who doesn't respect different styles of winning battles when its convenient because "th..th..the crowd liked him too much :sadbron:"

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
no he wasn't gassed. he worked the crowd.its what youre supposed to do. the fact is you guys just hate the way he does it. the way tay roc sets up his punches is hard so the crowd reacts to to the setups. Its really not as complicated as you nikkas want it to be. Shoot up your block and hope i hit a child wasnt even the puchline and it was nasty, get close enough, I'll does you up is the exact same thing.

oh and plot twist...Im not a tay roc "fan" but im also not a dude who doesn't respect different styles of winning battles when its convenient because "th..th..the crowd liked him too much :sadbron:"

And there you have it folks :russ:

You gotta love this shyt

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I've been on record for 2 years saying how trash Rex has been. Hitman has never been "bar heavy" but at least a lot of his lyrics make sense.

I've been ridin with Tay roc since he was battlin nikkaz in the park back in Baltimore when he was in high school. I was ridin with Roc vs O-red, I had him beating JC, beatin Rich Dollaz, debatable with Clips part 2, beating ILL Will, PG skillet, beating Cortez. I could go on. I fukk with Tay heavy and picked him to win in most of the battles he had.

I even projected Tay roc bodyin DNA before the battle dropped. So miss me with this so called "Tay Roc" hate that you think I and others have.

And if nikkaz are praising any rapper for subpar, average and nonsensical bars, then I can't take their battle rap opinion serious.

A wack bar is a wack bar. You've already openly admitted how unfairly unbias you are with some battlers. So I guess you fall in that category :manny:

But I bet you went crazy for a bunch of hitman remixes where HE SAID THE SAME shyt OVER AND OVER AND YOU RESPECT THAT, HE SAID THE SAME shyt OVER AND OVER AND YOU RESPECT, HE SAID THE SAME shyt,SAME shyt,SAME shyt,SAME shyt,SAME shyt OVER AND OVER AND YOU RESPECT THAT! :sas1:

but now its a wack bar is a wack bar :sas2:

And do name these battlers i've openly admitted to being unfairly unbias to, because i give everyone a shot except for_____ and _____.