• DNA

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Tay Roc

Votes: 46 78.0%

• Total voters

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
But I bet you went crazy for a bunch of hitman remixes where HE SAID THE SAME shyt OVER AND OVER AND YOU RESPECT THAT, HE SAID THE SAME shyt OVER AND OVER AND YOU RESPECT, HE SAID THE SAME shyt,SAME shyt,SAME shyt,SAME shyt,SAME shyt OVER AND OVER AND YOU RESPECT THAT! :sas1:

but now its a wack bar is a wack bar :sas2:

And do name these battlers i've openly admitted to being unfairly unbias to, because i give everyone a shot except for_____ and _____.

Wat to skip over my assessment of Tay Roc. You skipped over a lot of my post and ignored the main points. But I'll let you cook breh :salute:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Wat to skip over my assessment of Tay Roc. You skipped over a lot of my post and ignored the main points. But I'll let you cook breh :salute:

your post? THAT'S LIGHT! and your story was looking funny in it so I just left it alone.

We all watched tay roc rise to prominence with "average and subpar bars", hes been doing the exact same thing for like 11 battles now and he's actually gotten better because now he actually strings together a bunch of "average and subpar bars" instead of just trying to haymaker an "average and subpar bar" Crowds have been loving tay roc for 1 battles now but no one complained until he beat the golden child. but you would know all of this seeing how you in your own words "fukk with tay roc heavy" right? :troll:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I went back and watched dis shyt again and I can honestly say, dis nikka Tay Roc ain't say nothin hot for 2 rds until he threw dat shot at Conceited in da 3rd, dat shyt was funny as hell................ then he went right back to sayin nothin hot.

:dahell:?

:what:?

So, Tay Roc didn't have 1 hot bar in the battle, except what he said about Con?:comeon:

Then, you say you were impressed by DNA......so you had DNA winning 3-0 right?:mjpls:

I mean, no way could Roc win 1 round in your opinion if he didn't have 1 single good bar and DNA was "impressive" right?:usure:

Y'all nikkas trippin:wow:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps

So, Tay Roc didn't have 1 hot bar in the battle, except what he said about Con?:comeon:

Then, you say you were impressed by DNA......so you had DNA winning 3-0 right?:mjpls:

I mean, no way could Roc win 1 round in your opinion if he didn't have 1 single good bar and DNA was "impressive" right?:usure:

I didn't say I was "impressed" by either one. Let me say this: I am in no way shape or form a DNA fan, I felt he was just as gassed in the Ill Will battle as Tay Roc was in this battle. When this battle was first announced I had no interest in it because they are both in my Personal Bottom 5 Relevant Battle Rappers but I did predict Tay Roc to win. So when the updates of Tay Roc bodying DNA was happening I wasn't surprised but I was still skeptical because Tay Roc hasn't "bodied" anyone in his life imo plus the last "body" that happened on a big stage(DNA vs Ill Will) wasn't a body at all and was horrible on both ends, kinda like this one. Tay Roc and DNA were both mediocre at best in this battle but one guy was mediocre and was ridiculed for it while the other guy was praised for it. No, Tay Roc said nothing hot to me those first 2 rounds, I'm sorry. I'm not one of these "he was yelling so it HAD TO BE HOT" kinda dudes.

DNA had the better material imo, his Charli Baltimore line was better than everything Tay Roc said for 2 rounds imo and that line wasn't really all that dope so no I wasn't impressed wit Tay Roc.

DNA edged Rd1 to me
DNA CLEARLY took Rd2 to me
Tay Roc got Rd3

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410

Roc still won it was just the best him cats had seen live and on camera there some that translated better he said so himself and wants to top it next battle so I am still looking forward to it, I thought he had some shyt actually, but being cheered before gettin to the punch so much threw some shyt off lol

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Roc still won it was just the best him cats had seen live and on camera there some that translated better he said so himself and wants to top it next battle so I am still looking forward to it, I thought he had some shyt actually, but being cheered before gettin to the punch so much threw some shyt off lol

I feel you. I'm not even a Tay Roc fan, so he surprised me here:obama:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I didn't say I was "impressed" by either one.

You right....but you did say it made you appreciate DNA more, and to me, if the battle made you appreciate DNA and you thought Tay Roc was wack (no hot bars except his one against Con), then how could you not have it 3-0 in DNA's favor:dwillhuh:

When this battle was first announced I had no interest in it because they are both in my Personal Bottom 5 Relevant Battle Rappers but I did predict Tay Roc to win. So when the updates of Tay Roc bodying DNA was happening I wasn't surprised but I was still skeptical because Tay Roc hasn't "bodied" anyone in his life imo

Breh, are you not aware this give HEAVY credence to my point that most y'all hating on Roc right now tuned into the battle because of EXACTLY what you said right here?:mjpls:

Y'all heard Roc body bagged him, and instead of watching the battle with open ears, you already came into the battle on some "let me see what this nikka saying. It BETTER be some super hot shyt or else" type steeze. You picked him apart instead of just enjoying the show breh.

Clips spoke on this before, and y'all nikkas just proved it 100%

plus the last "body" that happened on a big stage(DNA vs Ill Will) wasn't a body at all and was horrible on both ends, kinda like this one. Tay Roc and DNA were both mediocre at best in this battle but one guy was mediocre and was ridiculed for it while the other guy was praised for it. No, Tay Roc said nothing hot to me those first 2 rounds, I'm sorry. I'm not one of these "he was yelling so it HAD TO BE HOT" kinda dudes.
DNA had the better material imo, his Charli Baltimore line was better than everything Tay Roc said for 2 rounds imo and that line wasn't really all that dope so no I wasn't impressed wit Tay Roc.

DNA edged Rd1 to me
DNA CLEARLY took Rd2 to me
Tay Roc got Rd3

If you think DNA won, cool. I think it wasn't even close and Roc won all 3 rounds:yeshrug:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my last comment & I'm retiring from this thread. I have no problem with basic, straight forwards bars. It can be real dope if the emcee finds the right words to put together. We all know it's how you say it. However, you still have to say something hot.

Tay Roc always has some quotables. In this battle here, the quotables just weren't there for me. I've never seen him get this much love live when he's had better material in the past.

Probably one of the oddest battles I've ever seen. You had a damn near debatable battle & the crowd is really reacting as if this is some 3-0 bodybag. They were reacting as if this was Clips/Rex & Jaz/40. Can't remember seeing bias like this that bad.

T-Rex gets up there, spits a mixtape verse & I didn't hear any booing. Todd gets on stage, spits 3 rounds of bullshyt. That nygga should have been booed off stage.

I'm done ranting. Looking forward to 2015

Idk if ever seen an argument last this long when most people agree one nikka clearly lost.

The problem is he could have actually won (many felt he did) if the crowd wasn't full of weirdos. He had to give up the third round & really didn't say shyt that was worth booing.

These crowds are just full of weirdos. They even booed Lux & Hollow at different points in their battle when there was no justification to do so.

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
You nikkas are on some bullshyt trying to blame the crowd. Isn't performance and "crowd control" two of the attributes you nikkas tout? Tay ROC won however way you slice it.
You nikkas are on some fukk shyt trying to shyt on the crowd or shyt on TayRoc for having the crowd behind him. Every battle rapper wants to have the crowd. DNA had it against Ill Will now it's TayRoc's time.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
You right....but you did say it made you appreciate DNA more, and to me, if the battle made you appreciate DNA and you thought Tay Roc was wack (no hot bars except his one against Con), then how could you not have it 3-0 in DNA's favor:dwillhuh:

Breh, are you not aware this give HEAVY credence to my point that most y'all hating on Roc right now tuned into the battle because of EXACTLY what you said right here?:mjpls:

Y'all heard Roc body bagged him, and instead of watching the battle with open ears, you already came into the battle on some "let me see what this nikka saying. It BETTER be some super hot shyt or else" type steeze. You picked him apart instead of just enjoying the show breh.

Clips spoke on this before, and y'all nikkas just proved it 100%

If you think DNA won, cool. I think it wasn't even close and Roc won all 3 rounds:yeshrug:
The reason it wasn't 3-0 is cause DNA just said fukk it and stopped, basically forfeited the 3rd and the way the crowd was actin I really can't blame him.

And no I didnt go into the battle wit that attitude and even if i did if he said somethin hot then I would say he said somethin hot but he didn't. It's very rare that he says anything "hot" to me in the first place but when he does I give him his props, this battle he didn't say anything for me to give him props for.