SMACK/ URL PRESENTS LOTTA ZAY VS SYAH BOY

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
One offs done changed meaning now that there's an event every other month. It used to just mean a one rounder but now it means a battle by itself outside of an event.

First time I watched either one of these dudes. First dude should battle Cortez. It'll be the battle of "dudes who think they're really elite but they really aren't" All dudes rhymes were mediocre but he was talking like top tier but apparently he's the other da dons boy so it all makes sense.

Second dude won easily. Wasn't half bad just too much filler to compete against anyone with bodies under their belt.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
One offs never mean "1 round battle"

One offs are like Chilla/JC.

I think Smack confused people when they had an event called "Night of the One offs" when technically a 1 off means "Only battle at an unexpected time/location/last minute" kinda deal.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One offs done changed meaning now that there's an event every other month. It used to just mean a one rounder but now it means a battle by itself outside of an event.

First time I watched either one of these dudes. First dude should battle Cortez. It'll be the battle of "dudes who think they're really elite but they really aren't" All dudes rhymes were mediocre but he was talking like top tier but apparently he's the other da dons boy so it all makes sense.

Second dude won easily. Wasn't half bad just too much filler to compete against anyone with bodies under their belt.
nah Cortez is way better than syahboy, I agree he thinks too highly of himself but lets not go that far, I mean syah boy is a borderline joke

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
I knew nikkas ain't forget they thoughts on syah boy

Check this lotta zay battle out though deadman flow sucks but he be saying some shyt

Last edited by a moderator:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i got this feeling that norbes put out this lotta vs syah battle cause he thought it would be another chilla vs jc type of deal

naw that fell very short of that

but it was a good battle

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this battle got mad replay value to me, i like it better than any revelations battle sans b magic/chilla