Who Won?

• Nu Jerzey Twork

• Mike P

Results are only viewable after voting.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah both their seconds were okay but Twork had better bars but Mike had the bigger highlight I guess.
Their seconds were close enough to me that I just gave it to Mike P because Twork clearly was having some issues (though small issues relatively I suppose) remembering his material...

But then I switched and gave the round to Twork because he's Black. :mjpls: 2-1 Twork. :mjpls:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike P has the current battle rap format down to a T. That first round was written to shake a room down to the pauses, references to other battlers and animation. Big T is going to have to really be in his bag.

I don't have NJT possibly winning any of these rounds. Maybe the second, but Mike got that pretty clear too. Stop making your rounds up the night before NJT.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm shocked that DBZ shyt went over that well with the crowd

Dbz bars hardly hit....but when you do a damn good Vegeta voice, it's a no brainier for it to land, I fukks with the whole vegeta set up tbh...the dislike ain't really warranted as corny as mike p can be at times. That I'd never debate.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Mike clearly beat NJT. Closest round was the first but I edged Mike for the DBZ bars. From a technical perspective, Mike is actually a really good rapper. That whole "Knife Twork, life worth" part had me like :scusthov:

EDIT: this style of rapping where they break-down-every-word needs to stop because its not a natural way of speaking smh. This is why rappers like Lux, Verb, JC will always be preferred in my eyes because they construct punchlines that come in the flow of natural speech.

Last edited:

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps
Gave this one to Mike P. NJT has a unique delivery but little to no substance. If he doesn't beat you with animation and performance, he's gonna have a hard time since you can barely catch his material the first time.

That "tear a dactyl" line was wack. Nobody uses that word in everyday life, but the crowd caught the setup and cheered. Mike P's Vegeta scheme was decent, but I didn't need a Greek translator to understand it...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What we doin with Twork?

nikka choked in his last 3 battles
Had a debatable battle with Dougy
Beat a washed Qleen
Lost to Glu Eazy
Clearly lost to Mike P
Struggles to get through his rounds clearly
Has some horrible reaches
Still hasn't figured out how to structure his rounds

:francis:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What we doin with Twork?

Beat a washed Qleen
Lost to Glu Eazy
Clearly lost to Mike P

nygga was never good
straight hyped off a good catch phase "I'm strapped in"

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What we doin with Twork?

Beat a washed Qleen
Lost to Glu Eazy
Clearly lost to Mike P

What you mean what we doing with him? He's ass. His 5mins of battlerap fam is almost up.

Side bar- Vegeta usually losses but somehow he rven managed to beat Twerk :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
All you do is crittersize smh. First is debatable but twork defiantly lost this clearly.
301-1218-thickbox.jpg

:russ: