• Dougy

Results are only viewable after voting.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
PG-Battlers-Dre-Dennis.jpg

him, Chess, Prez and a lot of other battlers spent most of their battles doing this hand motion like they were juggling

:mjlol:

:rip:battle rap

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think this nikka twork is so garbage, how did he clearly choke first two rounds and dougy had better bars but he won ? he has like 2 good lines in the first round, the church scheme was a crazy reach, the fukk is this trash theyre promoting, im supposed to be hype cause he whispers set ups and then screams the punch? thats what makes you dope now ? and half his so called haymakers are corny anyway

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think this nikka twork is so garbage, how did he clearly choke first two rounds and dougy had better bars but he won ? he has like 2 good lines in the first round, the church scheme was a crazy reach, the fukk is this trash theyre promoting, im supposed to be hype cause he whispers set ups and then screams the punch? thats what makes you dope now ? and half his so called haymakers are corny anyway
Twork is obviously being pushed by URL. The bloggers weren't even trying to hide the bias.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twork is obviously being pushed by URL. The bloggers weren't even trying to hide the bias.
they tried the same with jerry wess but so far he hasnt taken off but it seems like people are fukkin with twork more than wess

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

OMG Dougy had better bars wtf are you serious? Please post the good Dougy bars other than the Jeepers Creepers and blaming himself bars.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMG Dougy had better bars wtf are you serious? Please post the good Dougy bars other than the Jeepers Creepers and blaming himself bars.

i didnt say they were the best just better than twork, im not gonna post bars for you to disagree especially when i dont even like the battle