SMACK URL Presents: Summer Madness 7 - Official PPV Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was questioning the sincerity. Of course something had to be said.

I'm the past, we've seen direct response to fukkery such as the 'Bars over Names' campaign but somehow we ended up right back to where we're at now
:francis:

You seem to have comprehension issues. This is the 2nd time you quoted me out of context
:gucci:
Crowd response is the only metric I can see him winning
:scust:

Either that or the rest of the country still has an early 90's crush on L.A. gangbang culture
I kinda feel the same way. I don't judge battles by round what I look like doing that it's corny it was a good battle. People still infatuated with thug shyt. I think Gotti won but the body is exaggerated

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He sounds justifiably disgusted. He better follow through though. If he doesn't, these nikkas will shyt on him and it's over.
if he don't I bet Beasley will I bet Beasley is beyond disgusted. I say that cause even though I don't have inside info I always thought of Beasley as like the "lawyer" of the shyt or maybe manager is the better term.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
this nikka o red magically rediscovering his voice in 3rd round, get the fukk outta here :mjlol: muthafukkas come prepared with 2 rounds thinking they slick, holly shyt this one was a letdown

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So this even was trash? I almost ordered it but url been on the decline for a while now and this just confirms it