Smack/URL Presents: Summer Madness X: Aye Verb vs. Calicoe 9/19 Live on Caffeine at 4 PM EST

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
This was the worst Verb I've seen in a while..
While he wasn't wack it was like he was on cruise control....

And like someone said above me... They did all that back and forth but were friendly at the Face off and Battle..

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta ask. Real shyt. Was verb trying in this battle? I never been a verb fan and gluezy said it the best on the chat, I feel verb raps like a guidance counselor... but was verb wack or cal was just better period this battle? Cuz I personally feel this is always how verb raps except I feel he elevated in the lux battle and that third round against hitman. That’s it. Ya let me know what ya think.
I've been saying this about Verb forever but I've been labeled as a Verb hater so take my opinion with a mild grain of salt.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Let me guess, Verb vs Cal was ass? Who would’ve thought? :stopitslime:

verb vs cal in 2020??

Two nikkas I use to love and now I can’t listen to for shyt is Verb and JC. Straight trash imo.

Cal actually did win. And was good, It was like finally....took him forever to get in his bag for a battle like this.
I thought Verb was dope. His writing is always on point to me but he didn't win the battle for real.
I expected more out of this battle. But at least, it wasn't a terrible battle all the way.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
what was up with Charlie and all that grunting? I thought he was having an episode of some sorts...but he was just choking, I guess.