• Hollow Da Don

Votes: 59 48.8%
  • Debatable

Votes: 24 19.8%

• Total voters

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Thing with that Todd and hitman battle is that Todd stole soooo much shyt from other people. Like I showed my nikka the battle and we both thought 2-1. Then I went on my battle watching spree then watched it again, half the battle is other people's creativity. A lot of people don't watch every smack battle like that so they don't catch it. That's what Todd was banking on.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Thing with that Todd and hitman battle is that Todd stole soooo much shyt from other people. Like I showed my nikka the battle and we both thought 2-1. Then I went on my battle watching spree then watched it again, half the battle is other people's creativity. A lot of people don't watch every smack battle like that so they don't catch it. That's why Todd was banking on.
Basically. John john is a copy machine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk if its 90 percent but he did flip or even straight bite imo some stuff. I just realized he bit the catch the steal line from brixx, the 4 times slow it down was a clear bite,the horoscope scheme was like chilla,etc but he also had some really clever shyt like the double dare,rush hour tsu young. i prob like surf better vs conceited overall then i do vs hollow. though his first vs hollow might be > , i feel like he didnt force the church line but he did force the earn n nash line. idk he forced a lot vs hollow imo. certain bars con has to know are corny like die hard 2 like bruce willis is trash lol

Who did he steal the slow it down 4x from?