SmackDown finally going LIVE starting July 19!!! Brand split returning.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There's a reason they got rid of the brand split the first time... but I'll let them rock for the first few months.

They didn't do it right. If you do it right, you can get the max amount of dollars from two different audiences, and bring back the single brand shows now that ppvs are network specials. Make Smackdown the Paul Levesque show and make it an extension of what NXT is given its writer is on Smackdown already, and keep Raw what it is.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm all for this to a degree but the countless titles waters down the product. I'd let all title holders be allowed to move across the brands. That's a neater way of keeping the two shows fresher.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Yeah I'm all for this to a degree but the countless titles waters down the product. I'd let all title holders be allowed to move across the brands. That's a neater way of keeping the two shows fresher.

Have the world champ and woman's champ do both and Ic and us title on seperate shows

Daps
Just to fantasy book, this should be the rosters

Raw Roster
Roman Reigns (WWE Champion)
Seth Rollins
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan

Braun Stroman
Dean Ambrose
Chris Jericho
Sami Zyan
The Miz (Intercontinental Champion)
Cesaro
Apollo Crews
Sheamus
Baron Corbin
Dolph Ziggler

Tag Teams

The New Day
The Vaudevillains
The Usos
Blake & Murphy
The Shining Stars

Smackdown Roster
John Cena
Randy Orton
Kevin Owens
Rusev (US Title)
Alberto Del RIo (make a legit heel again)
AJ Styles
Finn Balor (heel?)
Karl Anderson
Doc Gallows
Big Show
Titus O Neil
Kalisto
Sin Cara

Tag teams

Enzo & Cass
The Dudley Boyz
Social Outcasts
Tyler Breeze & Fandango
R-Truth & Goldust

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
They didn't do it right. If you do it right, you can get the max amount of dollars from two different audiences, and bring back the single brand shows now that ppvs are network specials. Make Smackdown the Paul Levesque show and make it an extension of what NXT is given its writer is on Smackdown already, and keep Raw what it is.

If RAW was 2 hours it could work but now we already know the rosters are going to be lopsided. Also why fire or agree to let people be released?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
So...two world titles again?

Biggest problem they're going to have. The WCW/NWA World Championship was always b*stard little brother of the WWE Championship when they had one on each show.

PPVs should be cross-promotion, so it could be defended against both rosters with the mid-card titles being properly split.

Or put the WWE Title on Raw only and try to elevate the Tag Titles to that level of prestige on Smackdown.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i enjoy something to freshen things up, but they'll still be a few injuries away from two weak ass rosters. hell they just had one a few months ago without a brand split. plus raw roster will need more depth than the smackdown one with 3 hours.

nakamura, joe, roode, balor and aries are all gonna be needed ASAP too. NXT gonna need to build some new guys quick. gonna need gable and jordan up on the main roster sooner than later too.

also with the cruiserweight tourney
maybe they bring back that division on smackdown and keep the women on raw. there still isnt enough depth in the women to have two seperate titles/rosters. they should go to whichever show stephanie runs, which i assume will be raw. the exciting cruiserweights fit shane's persona more.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Biggest problem they're going to have. The WCW/NWA World Championship was always b*stard little brother of the WWE Championship when they had one on each show.

PPVs should be cross-promotion, so it could be defended against both rosters with the mid-card titles being properly split.

Or put the WWE Title on Raw only and try to elevate the Tag Titles to that level of prestige on Smackdown.

If they're serious about the Women's Revolution, I can see them doing the Women's belt over the Tag Titles.

Since the OG plan for Smackdown was to be a Divas show.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also worth noting that this would be a great opportunity to switch up the announce booths. Imagine Ranallo & Graves calling Raw! :banderas:

... I'm aware this won't ever happen. Just let a breh dream this :sadbron: